OOC: There's no Such Thing as Dragons

Cronaal:
This whole thread is "Is anyone gonna post" or "X, your turn!"
Syrixia and Eumenor both post quickly, and are thus impatient when others don't post quickly.

Bootsie and I are much slower posters, which causes the faster posters to ask the two of us to post.

It's not a great combination. :P

Sorry, I'm potentially being kicked out of my house, so it may be a little while before I can focus on RPing. I'll try to post whenever I have some free time where I'm not stressed out.

Darcania:
The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Was my previous explanation not good enough? Do you need something new?
Yes please! And this time, please can your excuse include dragons, nukes, and the nation Liechtenstein? XD
Nah take all the time you need, Darcania. I just didn't want the thread to disappear into the depths of Role Play.
I hope your issues get resolved soon.

Yes please! And this time, please can your excuse include dragons, nukes, and the nation Liechtenstein? XD
Liechtenstein nuked a clan of dragons living near me, and the radiation got into the atmosphere and gave everyone near me radiation sickness. I'm still waiting for my test results.

Quick update before anyone complains: I have half a reply ready. It should be ready and posted before Monday.

Ok, sitrep: My father is in the hospital and my mother is missing. So it may take quite a while before I can finish that post.

^This. Screw your post, go attend to your family! If your mom's missing and your dad's hospitalized you shouldn't be screwing around on a nerdy nation simulation game.

Crap, I said that last part out loud.

That's what I meant in my previous post, though it did come out wrong. We'll wait months if we have to. RL always will triumph over NS. Always.

Can I bump this?
I'd like to point you to this and this. So no, bumping would be in bad taste, since that would be pressuring me to post despite two previous notifications that I can't for good reason.

Don't know if you noticed, but I run the setting that this whole RP takes place in. If you want to skip me after being so "understanding" multiple times before, go ahead, but retcon the RP to take place somewhere else and count me out for the rest of the RP.

Darcania!!!
That's fantastic! Can I take that to mean things for you are looking up?
Just started the process of recovering. Still terrible, but for the first time in a month or so I'm not incredibly depressed.

Also, great flag. Ceretis made it, right? They did a good job.

Oh, and before people inevitably ask: Next is Eumenor, then Syrixia, then Bootsie, then back to me. We'll see if I'm still doing all right when it gets back to me.

Darcania:
Darcania!!!
That's fantastic! Can I take that to mean things for you are looking up?
Just started the process of recovering. Still terrible, but for the first time in a month or so I'm not incredibly depressed.

Also, great flag. Ceretis made it, right? They did a good job.
Good, I'm glad things are starting to work out.
Yeah, I love it! All credit to Ceretis!

Syrixia:
Oh. Sooooo what do I do with my post? I posted by accident.
Don't worry, Syrixia. That post is fairly short and I'm sure Darcania will work with you on it again - you can do another longer post after me. We might be able to split off that last one.

Back