OOC: There's no Such Thing as Dragons

It's Syrixia's turn next, in case the issue was further confusion about the turn order.

I don't think I'll be participating in this RP anymore. It goes too slowly and I've lost interest.

It's only going slowly because most of the members are very busy, as this is exam time, the end of the term, etc. It will very likely go a lot faster during the summer, and as the exposition is completed, the story will start with the rising action, which should help with the interest.

Syrixia, if you still insist on leaving this RP, go ahead, but know that I will refuse to RP with you again, as I don't want to put months of work into an RP just for it to be ruined by you walking out just before it gets good just because the rest of us have lives.

In the mean time, I will see if there's anyone who wants to take Syrixia's place. If necessary, Syrixia's actions, namely the spy in Eumenor, may be retconned and replaced with the new member's actions, with necessary changes to be listed here.

As well, to any further applicants and the current people in this RP, note that we all have lives and will have periods of inactivity. I want this RP to be a shining example: it may take months overall, and there may be a couple days in between posts, but each post and the RP overall will be well-written, well-planned, and well-envied. Patience will be well rewarded.

Remember as well the conditions linked in the OP: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8205030&t=7352422

After the election, I will be more available to RP, and after exams, Bootsie will likely also be more available to RP.

Thank you,

[me]

No, it's Bootsie. Either way, though, the RP can't effectively continue until Syrixia fixes his post again.

No, RPI is not up, Bootsie is up. :P
Either way, Syrixia needs to fix his post before we can continue.

He's been on IRC and the RA forums. I've PM'd him, but I'll let him know through IRC, too.
I should note that if we skip him, I also won't be able to post until at least the elections are over.

Be patient, Eumenor. Bootsie likely forgot, so feel free to PM him or something, but even if that happens I have a runoff election to run, so I'll still be busy for quite a while.

Oops, I did forget! The Tomb-Flem arguments and the elections have been flooding my mind at the moment.

Well, as can be seen here, I now have all the time in the world to RP.

'Course, it would be nice if Bootsie here could remember to post here and edit his last post in the Sunft RP... :P

Just like I warned ya. There are too many complications and rules, and the RP is basically dead.

Syrixia:
Just like I warned ya. There are too many complications and rules, and the RP is basically dead.
  1. You never warned us about "too many complications and rules".
  2. The RP isn't inactive because of "too many complications and rules", it's inactive because Bootsie is taking a while.
  3. No, the RP is not dead, Bootsie is simply taking a while to post. Just because one person is busy doesn't mean that the whole RP is dead.

Stop saying "I told you so" when you never told us so, stop assuming an RP is dead because someone hasn't posted in a while, and stop blaming me for inactivity when I had nothing to do with it.

Back