The Nessuno Appreciation Society

Hello all.
I just wanted to say something that is not said nearly often enough, but is on the lips of every nation in TNP.
Nessie - we appreciate you!!!

If you too appreciate Nessie, feel free to post a comment below - we want to know just how much you appreciate TNP's favourite Scottish-Italian sea-monster!

Check out Territorio di Nessuno, it's pretty awesome. Unless you're a spy.
The NAS. Because Nessuno deserves YOUR appreciation.

(Also, spies.)​

Nessuno is currently my slave helping me out, as he is Italian, my nation is Italian, and I know nothing about Italy, and thus need someone to do all the work for me help me create my nation's history. He has dramatically altered Alta Italia's history, as I have been a total idiot in regards to Italian history (which I know practically nothing about) and have set up countless completely unrealistic situations not been at the top of my game in regards to my alternate history creation. I appreciate all the forced work that I have demanded asked of Nessuno, and his efforts to help me out. I would be at a very sorry state indeed without him, and I hope that within a few weeks, I'll be able to release a pretty good factbook with a great alternate history, that I will have written by plagirizing with the help of Nessuno. I have asked a lot of him, and given nothing in return; he is helping me out of his own goodwill. I am quite surprised that his spies have not killed me he hasn't said that enough's enough already. So, for all that, thank you, Nessuno!

Now get back to work on serving my every whim and fancy!

Nessuno is a warlike demon great guy! He's a great ally too; even though I secretly have spies in his nation and without him Syrixia would not be the crying child being tortured by Nessuno nation it never will be is today! Go Nessuno!

please, o lord nessuno, do not hurteth me...sieg heil nessuno...i don't have any spies in your nation, none at all! yeah...please...please...OH GOD NO-

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Hello all.
I just wanted to say something that is not said nearly often enough, but is on the lips of every nation in TNP.
Nessie - we appreciate you!!!

If you too appreciate Nessie, feel free to post a comment below - we want to know just how much you appreciate TNP's favourite Scottish-Italian sea-monster!

Check out Territorio di Nessuno, it's pretty awesome. Unless you're a spy.
The NAS. Because Nessuno deserves YOUR appreciation.

(Also, spies.)​
Many thanks Eumenor, but it was not necessary. this make me cry :cry:
Alta Italia:
Nessuno is currently my slave helping me out, as he is Italian, my nation is Italian, and I know nothing about Italy, and thus need someone to do all the work for me help me create my nation's history. He has dramatically altered Alta Italia's history, as I have been a total idiot in regards to Italian history (which I know practically nothing about) and have set up countless completely unrealistic situations not been at the top of my game in regards to my alternate history creation. I appreciate all the forced work that I have demanded asked of Nessuno, and his efforts to help me out. I would be at a very sorry state indeed without him, and I hope that within a few weeks, I'll be able to release a pretty good factbook with a great alternate history, that I will have written by plagirizing with the help of Nessuno. I have asked a lot of him, and given nothing in return; he is helping me out of his own goodwill. I am quite surprised that his spies have not killed me he hasn't said that enough's enough already. So, for all that, thank you, Nessuno!

Now get back to work on serving my every whim and fancy!
Many thanks Alta Italia, i'll answer your questions as soon as possible :worship:
Syrixia:
Nessuno is a warlike demon great guy! He's a great ally too; even though I secretly have spies in his nation and without him Syrixia would not be the crying child being tortured by Nessuno nation it never will be is today! Go Nessuno!

please, o lord nessuno, do not hurteth me...sieg heil nessuno...i don't have any spies in your nation, none at all! yeah...please...please...OH GOD NO-
Many thanks Syrixia and don't worry, i don't kill you :noangel:

Nessuno! The neighbor where I keep all my spies The nighbor in the south that scares us all into submission keeps all the nations on our continent in check with it's scary military great orginisation skills! Thanks Nessie! Please don't hurt me!

Kasch:
ikr how cool
;)
Icebergspaz:
Nessuno! The neighbor where I keep all my spies The nighbor in the south that scares us all into submission keeps all the nations on our continent in check with it's scary military great orginisation skills! Thanks Nessie! Please don't hurt me!
I didn't hurt Syrixia, why i have to hurt you?

now withdraw all of your spied and i wouldn't gas you into oblivion

Back