-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=234,251]http://s22.postimg.org/rmhwcbhmp/nptocommander.png[/img]​
Welcome to the home of the NPTO Peacekeeping Forces! Our purpose is to sustain peace in the region through our multi-national peacekeeping forces. This is achieved through our various national forces throughout the region. Each team is led by a nation commander, who will be in charge of the nation's team. Each commander will report directly to the commander-in-chief, who is the leader of the forces, and is from the same nation as the chairman.

When a member nation thinks a conflict is worthy of the force's attention, they may use the conflict attention application. Once they apply, the commander-in-chief will submit the application to Peace Council. If the Peace Council approves the application, then the commander-in-chief will assign the teams that will conduct the operation, and appoint an operation commander based on the needed assistance. The commander must follow the original orders of the application and the commander-in-chief, but other than that, may use any strategy that does not infringe on peace or national sovereignty.

The current commander-in-chief is: Nancy Scottsfield of Alpha Team

Nation Name:
Commander:
Troops:
Base City:
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols):
Other Info:
Nation Name of Applicant:
Nation(s) in Conflict:
Approximate Number of Troops Needed:
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO:
  • Alpha Team, commanded by Nancy Scottsfield in Augustus Town with 7,000 soldiers
  • Beta Team, commanded by Matthew Trenton in Tiraspol with 2,000 soldiers
  • Chi Team, commanded by Steiner Sagan in Strypfoss with 125 soldiers
  • Gamma Team, commanded by Andrea Reeder in Carrotopolis with 300 scientists
  • Delta Team, commanded by Brannon Harland in Trishan Towers with 3,000 soldiers
  • Epsilon Team, commanded by Field Marshal F. Volak in Minas Ersul with 20,000 soldiers
  • Eta Team, commanded by Field Marshal H. Williams in Minas Ersul with 20,000 soldiers
  • Kappa Team, commanded by Susan Smith in Vancouver with 12,500 soldiers
  • Omega Team, commanded by Major General V'neiru Magnus in Stonessfurd with 30,000 soldiers
  • Omicron Team, commanded by Colonel William Hughes in St. John with 12,000 engineers, 8,000 scientists, 3 aircraft, and 800 soldiers
  • Rho Team, commanded by Brigadier General Torsten Rudkie in Manhatt with 5,000 soldiers as well as additional air support, supply, engineering, and medical units
  • Sigma Team, commanded by Grand Legate Zaiya Yrkakin in Port Ascension with 100,000 soldiers
  • Tau Team, commanded by Royal Commander Lawrence Kirk in Ganjarius with 5,000 soldiers
  • Theta Team, commanded by General Louis Nicholas Lucier in Westover with 500 paratroopers and 130 aircraft
  • Upsilon Team, commanded by Senso Kyoki in Shuto with 100,000 soldiers
  • Zeta Team, commanded by Captain Tobias Qadi in Balamb with 500 soldiers, 3,000 scientists, and 7,000 engineers
Operation Fuchsia Kiribati
Operation Aqua Sofia

Nation Name: Malvad
Commander: Matthew Trenton
Troops: 2,000
Base City: Tiraspol
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Beta
Other Info: none

Beta Team, your application is accepted. Please feel free to post conflicts that you believe require NPTO attention, or just wait for me to inform you of an operation.

-Nancy Scottsfield
Commander-In-Chief
NPTO Peacekeeping Forces

Nation Name: Tronkandal
Commander: Ulrik Linge
Troops: 5000
Base City: Klangrud
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): ? (Lambda)
Other Info: Combined arms brigade - mechanized infantry with light tank and artillery support coupled with a light AA-battery

Nation Name: Tronkandal
Commander: Steinar Sagen
Troops: 125
Base City: Strypfoss
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): ? (Khi)
Other Info: Field hospital, 30 beds, 8 tons of equipment and drugs. Local radio communications and computer system

Nation Name: Eumenor
Commander: Field Marshal F. Volak
Troops: 20,000 regulars with possibility of transfer from standing Eumenorian armed forces in times of conflict.
Base City: Minas Ersul
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Epsilon
Other Info: Infantry units with full support structure, plus light armour units. Rapid deployment capable.

Nation Name: Eumenor
Commander: Field Marshal H. Williams
Troops: 20,000 regulars with possibility of transfer from standing Eumenorian armed forces in times of conflict.
Base City: Minas Ersul
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Eta
Other Info: Infantry units with full support structure, plus light armour units. Rapid deployment capable.

Note: these troops are minimum deployment numbers. All men are trained and equipped to a high standard. Average mobilisation time for a team is two days. All units are provided with field hospital facilities and a full fleet of vehicles and air support from the regular Eumenorian airforce. In large conflicts, men will be transferred from the standard Eumenorian army. Each unit acts as a stand-alone force and can be relatively independent of outside command if necessary.

Nation Name: Trinster
Commander: Brannon Harland
Troops:3,000
Base City:Trishan Towers (Tower 1291-MIL)
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols):Delta
Other Info:Fast response unit, mainly moves with Thunderhawks.

Beta Team proposes that peacekeeping forces be sent to Cronaal to monitor the nation and transition it to democracy.

Nation Name: Syrixia

Commander: Major General V'neiru Magnus

Troops: 10,500; trained to be elite peacekeeping forces.

Base City: Stonessfurd

Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Omega

Other Info: Heavy duty units, in customary white Syrixian peacekeeper uniforms. Supplied with either machine guns or combat rifles.

Magister Munchin’s handsome features folded into a grim visage of disappointment. His lavender hues shifted to his left where they leveled with the amber orbs of the High Chancellor. The Chancellor’s look mimicked his own.

*It would appear the meaning of the term peace has eluded our perspective colleagues,* said the High Chancellor, breaking the silence that had settled around them. The Magister nodded in agreement.
“Perhaps, or worse, they assume their authority over the actions of Cronaal,” he replied.

The High Chancellor looked back to the viewing screen where the other member nations continued to converse. *I fear you are correct, Magister. You have notified Cronaal that Coldera has mobilized an entire Chapter of the Imperial Guard, I trust.*

The Magister nodded. *I have. I pray that it need be only a show of support,* he began before pausing to consider whether to reveal his fears to the High Chancellor. *However, the more I hear from the Malvadian, the more clearly it comes that further escalation will be in order.*

The High Chancellor lifted slender digits to relieve the pressure building at his temple. *It is one thing to articulate war but quite another to pursue it, Magister. Let us see if this vocal Malvadian’s passions continue when the bullets are let loose and the blood is pouring freely.*

Both in turn shifted their gaze back to the viewing screen; their anxiety growing with every second.

:facepalm:

(OOC: This is not a thread for dialogue RP. Please keep that off this thread. Also, if you haven't been watching recent posts on the subject, Cronaal wants to forget about the civil war. You are NOT HELPING.)

(OOC: That was not indicated and in my 20 years of Role Playing experience if it is not otherwise noted, all threads are dialogue RP. Smack your head all you want my not so clever friend, perhaps it will help alleviate your God-modding habits. Furthermore, what Cronaal partakes in is none of my business. Coldera reserves the right to act in their on accord. That being said, they shall act accordingly.)

(OOC: Then it is otherwise noted here. This is clearly not a dialogue thread. This is a thread where applications for the NPTOPF and suggestions for its movements should go. If you wanted to make the kind of message you're making here, please submit a communicate from your nation to the NPTOPF, not a dialogue between your nation's officials.)

(OOC: Also, HOW DARE YOU. "Smack your head all you want my not so clever friend"? You're not only rude, but you're way too blunt. You're getting on my nerves VERY, VERY quickly, plus, this: "in my 20 years of Role Playing experience". I understand you're notifying me that you have lots of experience in RP but the way your paragraph was worded I think you're taking pleasure in DEGRADING me and FLAUNTING about your own experience. Selfish.)

I don't think peacekeeping forces should be sent to Cronaal without consent from their government. In my mind, peacekeeping forces is to be deployed after an agreement between the NPTO and the nation in question. Otherwise it would be an invasion, not a mission to upkeep the peace.

(OOC: I'm speaking as Shaw Atlas.)

I agree. Chairwoman Charles, what do you think on this subject?

DrowMerchant:
(OOC: That was not indicated and in my 20 years of Role Playing experience if it is not otherwise noted, all threads are dialogue RP. Smack your head all you want my not so clever friend, perhaps it will help alleviate your God-modding habits. Furthermore, what Cronaal partakes in is none of my business. Coldera reserves the right to act in their on accord. That being said, they shall act accordingly.)
Maybe a bit too harsh, but finally someone said it. For the record. I liked your post and it accurately portrayed your nation's leaders opinions about the issues happening in Cronaal.

Syrixia:
(OOC: Then it is otherwise noted here. This is clearly not a dialogue thread. This is a thread where applications for the NPTOPF and suggestions for its movements should go. If you wanted to make the kind of message you're making here, please submit a communicate from your nation to the NPTOPF, not a dialogue between your nation's officials.)

(OOC: Also, HOW DARE YOU. "Smack your head all you want my not so clever friend"? You're not only rude, but you're way too blunt. You're getting on my nerves VERY, VERY quickly, plus, this: "in my 20 years of Role Playing experience". I understand you're notifying me that you have lots of experience in RP but the way your paragraph was worded I think you're taking pleasure in DEGRADING me and FLAUNTING about your own experience. Selfish.)
Normally I hate to get involved in OOC discussions - especially OOC discussions in threads I'm not involved in, but I thought Coldera needed some backup here.

Coldera posted something meaningful, reasonable, and interesting. In a few short lines he elaborates on descriptions of characters, their motivations, and why things are happening the way they are. This sort of RP is what TNP needs more of, and rudely criticizing people because it's not the same bland, uninteresting, confusing things posted everywhere else is exactly the way you'll be getting less of it.

RP is about improving writing. If you want to post the same cookie-cutter thing over and over, be my guest, but don't criticize other people because they want to post something that may be different from what you're used to. New things are exactly what's going to improve the community as a whole. Silly criticisms and page-long OOC discussions are not going to do that.

I agree that it is a very good written post, however, this is not the place to put it. As the organization's founder and OP, I see this as threadjacking. While I do not agree with the aggression of Syrixia, I do agree with his idea. This thread has a specific purpose which is clearly laid out in the OP, and therefore, dialogue is not needed that has nothing to do with the OP. I agree with Tronkadal and Syrixia on some improvements to the forces and hope we could get this all worked out.

Sorry if my reply was a bit too aggressive, it's just that Coldera was very rude to me.

Hopefully, as you said, we can get this worked out.

Also, it's Stonessfurd not Stonessford.

Syrixia you were rude first. You did not need to add a sarcastic "facepalm" picture. But you did instead of simply informing or letting the OP handle it you had to pop up use sarcasm and then use all caps at the end to try to prove a point.

Apologies. Now if we can let's forget this debacle. I have something big coming up.

(OOC: To those who have offered support, I thank you. To those that still saddle the fence, allow me to beat the proverbial, "dead horse." This thread was originated within the Master Thread/Realm/Room of RolePlay. If this was intended to be a strict OOC discussion then it should have been placed in one of the many OOC Master Threads/Realms/Rooms. Situations such as this one have caused for a very confusing forum. Pleas post threads with accuracy as it relates to IC/OOC. If you are confused to whether a post should be IC/OOC or if you simply wish to dictate the scope of the RP, be extremely descriptive in your initial post.

Lastly, thread jacking? Not only are you unable to decipher what is or isn't appropriate for an RolePlay Master Thread, you're now delusional. I don't want to high jack your post I was trying to build upon the brief spark of life that Malvad had managed to ignite. As many other's have said, if you want to make the TNP a better Region, enhance the role play.)

I added something because this thread was designed for creating teams and missions. Under the rules we use in TNP, the OP is in charge of their thread. This discussion on its own is an example of threadjacking. If the OP believes something is wrong then it is their right to say something or report it. This thread is set aside for a specific purpose and Bootsie is certainly not delusional for saying that.

The High Chancellor straightened as the speaker from Tronkandal articulated the reality of the Malvadian’s proposal. The slightest hint of a nod was offered in the direction of the viewing screen.

*A rare sight in these times,* said the Magister as he lifted a glass of bourbon to his parched lips. The auburn colored liquid was warm as it spilled across the pallet of his tongue to and down the back of his throat. An intense heat manifested in its wake and tempered his desire for another swallow too quickly.

*Yes, a representative with common sense,* replied the High Chancellor. His delicate digits danced lightly atop the oversized arm of his chair.

*Perhaps this one can convenience the others of their folly,* the Magister continued as he looked to the High Chancellor.

*Have you ever witnessed a life guard rescue an individual that is drowning?* Asked the High Chancellor. His gaze remained on the representative from Tronkandal.

*Aside from television, no, I can’t say that I have,* the Magister replied. His brow canted in confusion.

*It’s not as romantic a scene as they would have you believe. In fact it is almost a suicidal undertaking for the lifeguard. There is no moment where the two bond and work in unison to the safety of the shore. No, in reality the victim completely disregards the rescuer’s willingness to save them. In their panic, the fear of the potential of death, of the unknown, overwhelms them. It clouds their ability to reason logically. They become a dilapidated husk of their former selves. They forget the meaning of community, of respect, of the Rights of others. They think only for themselves and for their own survival. In that moment, they engage the lifeguard, punching them, slapping them, doing anything within their power to reduce them into a flotation device. The irony is not lost on me,* said the High Chancellor.

*Our friend, the Tronkandalian, he is the like the lifeguard. He is eager to do what is right, to save the lives of all those the Malvadian would see die. But like the lifeguard, he is doomed. The Malvadian, and a great deal of the others, will cave to the impulse that derives from their fear of Cronaalv and will crush the Tronkandalian as they march off to war,* he continued. He finally turned to the Magister.

*Have the application drawn up and submitted. I won’t leave him to drown alone,* he finished.

(OOC: An Op having control of their thread is not so liberal an idea as to promote Hybrid RP, but is a well defined ideology that suggest an OP should control the flow of the Role Play for their IC threads as well as the conversation for their OOC threads. It suggest that they should be very descriptive in the intent, and to reign in any of those who should endeavor to take the role play or conversation elsewhere.

I don't comment on many things OC because I detest bullshit and the bullshit(er's) who panhandle it.

But with that said, and quite honestly...in closing. If you do not want an interactive, through provoking, and entertaining roleplay session then please ask me and the others who do to leave.

It's pretty simple.)

I personally apologize if it appeared that I tried to put you off from improving RP. We have had many issues with threadjacking and general RP and we have become reactionary towards any possible issues. I do agree with you that roleplay has become focused on one liners and OOC stuff and I do want to make it better. My apologies again.

Also I actually am interested in where you are taking this and would love to continue it, maybe in another thread.

(OOC: I understand, Malvad. I do. However, I intend to apply. That Post is about to follow; however, I am not one to simply apply to something like this, without first giving the lead in.)

Nation Name:
Coldera

Commander:
Clivexxen Dez'Pryn

Troops:

2nd Chapter
Crimson Cobra's

5th Infantry Division
6th Infantry Division
2nd Artillery Division
2nd Armored Division
2nd Calvary Division
2nd Imperial Fleet Command
2nd Imperial Air Command
HQ

Base City:
Celestia

Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols):
Xi

Other Info:

Since one division is typically between 10,000-30,000 men, this would mean between 50,000 and 150,000 men. Command groups are just staff in charge of commanding (in this case) air and naval forces. It's usually a nations' highest command tier, usually lead by the commander of the specific military branch

Nation Name of Applicant: The United States of New Sekai.
Nation(s) in Conflict: The United States of New Sekai.
Approximate Number of Troops Needed: 1,000 troops.
Actions that need to be handled by NPTO: To help the united states of New Sekai, to protect the peace and democracy, help us to protecting until the start of the first election. Beside our military is one of the largest and powerful military in the north pacific, we feel like our nation need foreign help for this situations.

It's an internal affair, Syrixia. The government just wants us to help monitor elections.

Bootsie:
It's an internal affair, Syrixia. The government just wants us to help monitor elections.
Yes, it just a internal affair, no conflict in The United States of New Sekai or involving with us. We just want NPTO just monitoring our process to our first election and our first election.

Nation Name: Republican Pacific Islands
Commander: Liuetenant General Louis Nicholas Lucier
Troops: 100 Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptors, 25 Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirits, 5 Boeing C-17 Globemaster IIIs, 500 armed paratroopers
Base City: Westover
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Theta
Other Info: Any number of aircraft and paratroopers may be deployed from this team, it is not required that they all be deployed.

Nation Name: Sirisea
Commander: Robert Mallory

Total Troops: 50,000
Land Force: 30,000
Navy: 15,000
Air Force: 5,000

Base City: The Eternal City of Pleford
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Pi
Other Info: none

RPI and Sirisea's teams are cordially accepted into the NPTOPF. Please see the current Operation Aqua Sofia for info on our current whereabouts.

Nation Name: the Imperial Military Khanate of the Kingdom of Wolfsea
Commander: Grand Legate Zaiya Yrkakin.
Troops: 100, 000 (a single legion, up to 500, 000, five legions, are available)
Base City: Port Ascension
Greek Letter for Naming Purposes (you may not repeat one of the team name symbols): Sigma
Other Info:
Troops from 5th, 7th, 12th, 18th and 19th Legions to be held on standby in Port Ascension along with 2nd Fleet for deployment purposes, 2nd Airship fleet under “First Priority” orders to undertake mobilisation for deployment.
Said legions will undertake Peacekeeping loadout (Vehicles restricted to W-15 Squirrel Reconnaissance Tank (F104 Scorpion derivative), LF-5 Battledancer Infantry Fighting Vehicle (RG-31 Nyala), LF-9 Leopard APC (Pars 8x8) & D-14 Charon Transport Helicoptor (SA321 Super Frelon), heavier armour will be replaced with additional numbers of the above.)

Warships of the 2nd Fleet will undertake purely escort roles for transport ships and will wait outside a set exclusion zone, carrier AWV Vampyr to carry troops and act as command centre for Khanate forces.

Wolfsea's team is cordially accepted into the NPTOPF. Please see the current Operation Aqua Sofia for info on our current whereabouts.

EDIT: (OOC: Wait, I admitted RPI, Sirisea and now Wolfsea recently too, and Bootsie didn't comment. Bootsie, do I need your permission for these too?)

EDIT 2: (OOC: Just in case, I added Sirisea's, Wolfsea's and Coldera's teams to the teams list. RPI was already there.)

Sorry, on leave, very limited Internet connection. You are good, Syrixia, but please put the teams in alphabetical order (by Greek standards)

Back