TNP Map Claims Thread

Hey, when I get done with the Point North Story/RP, could I extend to the peninsula and large island next to NHA's North-Western border?

This will be RP'd/explained.

Hermaes:
Can the "Muses Islands" be added to Hermaes as an autonomous region? This request was previously rejected due to the fair accusation about lack of interest in RP. Thank you for doing that now we found our way and are really interested in RP something you can see for yourselves. So is Hermaes allowed to have a colony after all?
Under review.
Kannex:
May I expand south to the point of the islands? I will RP it.
Gimme a claim and we'll go from there.
New Haven:
Hey, when I get done with the Point North Story/RP, could I extend to the peninsula and large island next to NHA's North-Western border?

This will be RP'd/explained.
We'll review it when you get to that point. I'm not in the habit of reserving future expansions.
Kannex:
Has St. George read this?
He has now. Apologies for the delay.

Hi. My country (The Empire Of The Big Apple) was removed from the map a few days ago, and I hope to have it added again in its old location, surrounding Guslantis with coastline on the north and east. Thanks!

Scukey1:
Hi. My country (The Empire Of The Big Apple) was removed from the map a few days ago, and I hope to have it added again in its old location, surrounding Guslantis with coastline on the north and east. Thanks!
Guslantis is already planning to expand into that area. And while normal policy is that we dont hold area for expansion. I personally have put you on and had to remove you 4 separate times. So I am inclined to say no to giving you that area again.

But I will leave the final decision upto Saint Jack.

I agree with Lord Lore, you'll have to choose a different location for your nation - and actually RP - if you would like to be on the map.

I have two claims if that's fine, one for my own nation (Izmedu) and another for a joint nation (Corrvale) that is controlled by the Hesskin empire and I.

My primary Izmedu claim is enclosed within this spoiler
tV2Xvyn.png

While here is the claim for Corrvale, if the land space is available.
YIAmnlI.jpg

Feel free to contact both of us if there's any uncertainties. Corrvale will be related to some future RP ideas that the Hesskin empire is planning, and I have my own plans for it as well that we will be developing together.

Kannex:
I believe I've given my RP? Do you want a 20th century history too?
Not RP. A reference, as in an image to work off of. Cuz I can guarantee you that you will not like expansions based entirely upon my interpretation of what they want. And I am not friendly to those claims that make me do extra work like that.

pub

I just added text where I wanted my nation, and then the arrows cuz the text was small and poor resolution.
Is that okay?

Can I claim somewhere? Don't really care where. Will take any land of any size thats going :) New to the game so have to ties or attachments to any terrain or borders :)

I'm legit gonna use them to expand. They'll be Indianate states; we'll sign a treaty of union. Kosala will deny, everyone else will accept.

I'd like to claim this spot if it isn't already claimed. Sorry for the shitty quality, it's just to point out roughly where I'd like. I cannot art -_-

pjmhaKv.jpg

Thanks to Nightsong for fixing my image linky thing :)

Also can't open the link to the map cause of the filter the company uses..... Anyone have the updated one on imgur?

Right, Thanks Kannex. Cant art it up right now but would like this boot like region plus a tumour of land a bit further into the white. I'm setting my population at 33000000 so don't need too much land.

VIXiwqk.jpg

((Thumb slipped -_- ))

Finally! being computer illiterate and trying to type while the ship is rolling equals a lot of screw ups -_- so that above is where I'd like to claim pls.

Most people use paint it seems. Others use Gimp, some use Photoshop, etc.

Open paint, open image, crop image to what you want and the area surrounding. DO NOT RESIZE THE IMAGE
Grab the pencil, draw in the border using black and make sure it's fully enclosed either to neighbor borders or water on all sides.
Grab the color sampling tool and sample a color your neighbors are not from the rest of the map.
Switch to paint bucket, and fill in the inside of your border with that color.
Grab the text tool and write your name on your claim.
When you're done it should look like what others have been posting.
Host the image on imgur or something other site.
Use the spoiler feature so the page isn't filled with images, and put your image link in the spoiler.
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Write something nice like 'Oh please masters of the map who are so good as to give me land, may I have this claim?'

Never mind on the states I asked to be added. I have a different idea; I'll justify the expansion through history. I'll think up something.

Back