TNP Map Claims Thread

Bjoral:
Hello

I'm pretty damn new to nation states and TNP, But my friend suggested that i should go for a place on the map. Would that be alright? i found a place quite out of the way, but there is a small boarder with Myroria.. Hope that's not too big a deal. Thank you.

i0PScod.png
bijx:
I'd like to claim a small collection of islands for The Kingdom of Brirari . I'd like the section outlined in a red circle.

WAeAts0.jpg
Will add.
Johanness:
Since I've become drastically better in RPing since I last left, I thought I should return to RP'ing here. By the way remove 'Arux'. I expected it to be removed by now because my inactivity in the region.

3W6roZx.png

Call it the Natal Republic. The reason for it's big size is because I thought, that for it's history, it used to be divided into tiny, smaller nations (i.e. Germany) but then it, similarly, became united and has a US-style federal government. Each state has it's own Provincial Gov't, but less powerful and can be overruled by the Central Government. Laws can be different into each state, but it is very rarely.
Looks fine to me, will add.
Lorbank:
As a Citizen of The North Pacific, I veto the last proposal, of the Natal Republic.
The reason is that this land is our former member's, Kalatun's territorry. He is back, and he plans to reclaim his territorry.
Kalatun was last active on the first of November, has 26 posts and has never RPed, despite having claimed a colony in the past. You don't get a veto just because you're a citizen.

Nightsong:
Nierr, I know that asking for custom islands is usually a long shot but could I update my claim for Kalti to the following (islands in orange)?
tJhrwAX.png

Smaller number of islands and a slightly more southern location as befitting the geographical stuff I've written.
This should be fine. Get me a full map image (i.e. the size of the actual or one that is scaled down e.g. instead of 5kx9k its 2.5kx4.5k etc) and I'll add it.
Johanness:
I didn't know that this acts like a Regional Assembly?
Yeraennus:
Yus, I want to be the northernmost nation. I also want more of my island, but I have no clue what I would want to do to RP it.
Commentary like this is unneeded.
Johanness:
Nightsong:
Nierr, I know that asking for custom islands is usually a long shot but could I update my claim for Kalti to the following (islands in orange)?
tJhrwAX.png

Smaller number of islands and a slightly more southern location as befitting the geographical stuff I've written.
Does that mean you are departing your current claim? I would be more than happy to take it then if the Cartography Team accepts your new islands. Seems like people don't like me "taking" Kalatuns land.
Nightsong:
If Nierr allows me the new claim, I am passing on my old claim to RPI due to the fact that he has come back and his entire nation is based around islands.

Need RPI to confirm this and it will be added.

Johannes, believe me when I say you aren't the one being a lemon here. Take a day or two and think on which you want, then get back to me.

And as a general note to everyone: If I catch any of you putting pressure on Johannes to take one map claim or another, I will be very, very annoyed. And there will be consequences.

Oh.. thanks. I think I'll take the claim I said in my last post in this thread. A union of nations borders has to be pretty complicated anyways since each state would have messy borders.

Work has started in our nation on an artificial waterway. This is geographically accurate so can I get this small change reflected on the map? Thank you!
j6jEuCS.png

Sorry for asking, but what about my new claim request? (The area between Eumenor and the 3 nations around the lakes)

Also, posted a bit on Point North, should post more soon too.

Hi everyone,

I would like to make a map claim for the beautiful piece of land west of Guslantis and the NPTO HQ. It is highlighted in orange, and I have written my nations name on it. It is a large piece of land, but I hope you can understand, as my country used to be where Hemland is in the north (months of inactivity have done me wrong).
Map Claim 1
Map Claim 2
Map Claim 3

T6uWoiP.png

0TWJauj.png

JFrormQ.jpg

Thanks!
Scukey1

Hi there, I was wondering if I could have this small-ish area for Kiranda please. It's to the north and in bright blue in this image.

Cheers!

Hi, I'd like my island in the southwest corner of the map to be named, "Cheongji". I lost my password and e-mail address for my original nation, "Gim". Thanks.

North Herupep:
Gim:
Hi, I'd like my island in the southwest corner of the map to be named, "Cheongji". I lost my password and e-mail address for my original nation, "Gim". Thanks.
were you hacked
I doubt that he was, it is quite common to lose/forget things such as passwords and emails. Although I may be wrong.

Ceretis, there are several other nations with larger claims. GBM, McM, Aurora, Nierr, Natal Republic, Luskainia, Masses, Hemland, hell, even my country is about that big.

EDIT: Realized this should be in map discussion. M'bad, madjack.

Kasch:
Here is my claim for the map:

5G27eU5.png
oh92ec.png

Just wanted to point out conflicting claims regarding the Relief Base. Black Isle

I've been waiting from Cronnal to catch up in the RP but I guess I'll make this official now for those not involved in the RP. Also I wasn't sure if this post belonged here or in discussion.

Bustos:
Kasch:
Here is my claim for the map:

5G27eU5.png
oh92ec.png

Just wanted to point out conflicting claims regarding the Relief Base. Black Isle

I've been waiting from Cronnal to catch up in the RP but I guess I'll make this official now for those not involved in the RP. Also I wasn't sure if this post belonged here or in discussion.
Yeah it's fine, I'll just have the land around the base.

plembobria:
Gim: I have no clue where your island is.
:rofl:

I can totally understand.

It is literally at the bottom, left corner of the map, colored in light-blue.
Because it is next to the sea, the island might look camouflaged.

Back