TNP Map Claims Thread

Cronaal:
May i ask why there is a random Ur in the middle of an island?
I have no idea what you're talking about, look again. :P
plembobria:
Why is floresque still unlabeled?
Because I'm silly and assumed it was already labeled. Where even is floresque so I can chuck it in right now?

Nierr:
Possibly too big. Maybe half that island... or take the island to the other side of you, now that Hobbsburg has been removed.
Is it too big if I do not take the land that Bluezone currently occupies?

tnpclaims.jpg

Can I have all the land above Norway XXVIII for Sytarenne?

Hello, great and powerful cartographers.

Following the passage of the Faibuaizu Alliance's Leaders and Headquarters Amendment, Darcania has given up some of its territory for the Faibuaizu Alliance headquarters.

Here is the updated map for Darcania, same scale as the map, spoilered, correct colors, all that.

Sorry the change is a bit small, but anything more than 24 square kilometers (assuming the scale is still 1 pixel = 4 km2) for a building or two with a small port already seems a bit excessive.

Y9qxjkR.png

RPI:
Nierr:
Possibly too big. Maybe half that island... or take the island to the other side of you, now that Hobbsburg has been removed.
Is it too big if I do not take the land that Bluezone currently occupies?
That should be fine.
plembobria:
Nierr:
plembobria:
Why is floresque still unlabeled?
Because I'm silly and assumed it was already labeled. Where even is floresque so I can chuck it in right now?
Right above Nasania. Tiny little thingy.
Will fix.
Sytarenne:
tnpclaims.jpg

Can I have all the land above Norway XXVIII for Sytarenne?
Looks fine to me. Sorry, that land is already claimed. This is the latest map. The topic op has been updated to reflect that, sorry.
Darcania:
Hello, great and powerful cartographers.

Following the passage of the Faibuaizu Alliance's Leaders and Headquarters Amendment, Darcania has given up some of its territory for the Faibuaizu Alliance headquarters.

Here is the updated map for Darcania, same scale as the map, spoilered, correct colors, all that.

Sorry the change is a bit small, but anything more than 24 square kilometers (assuming the scale is still 1 pixel = 4 km2) for a building or two with a small port already seems a bit excessive.

Y9qxjkR.png

And this is what a map claim should be like. Accepted.

I'll make another if its denied.
Sadayokama or whatever that nations called has bigger land space then me though.
Only 20/6000 nations actually want a place in the map anyway

Sytarenne:
Well Im going to start RP'ing with it now :D
I really wouldn't do that. It's unlikely to endear you to the cartography team.

[1] No one is really is claiming a lot of that peninsula
[2] Big RP plans
[3] I don't like being landlocked or having so much nations around me
[4] I like having big coasts
[5] The land looks pro

Fine I won't RP with it until its accepted :l

Can I have the island under RPI? I don't have access to an image editor right now, but if you want I can get you a map in a few days.

As part of the "Great War" RP, Sadakoyama is annexing the island to the west of Cronaal as a site for a hospital/research station.

If that's too much, we'll just take the thumb-shaped portion of the western peninsula on that island.

ETA: Since our name is long and the claim small, the designation "SDKY" should suffice.

Actually, I would like to modify this claim as illustrated on behalf of my new puppet state, Arcadia Bay. It shall be a protectorate of Sadakoyama and a place for refugees and people who fail to meet our stringent immigrations standards.

GaqYhAM.png

Nierr:
Kalti:
-Callaici-
This should be fine.

Kalti:
Updated the Callaician claim to allow for Ceretis to claim a little land for his nation to build a bridge across the lake (the land in red). Details were discussed via PM but more can be expanded on if necessary.
Just point me where to wave my brush.
Slow response, but here is the proposed map, the little piece is in red (map provided by Ceretis)...
CdgeizB.png

Syrixia:
Sorry to intrude but HOLY CRAP THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH LAND.
I swear to god Syrixia if you keep barking these orders and telling people that their claims are wrong I will lodge a formal complaint in the court for Fraud for continuously acting as a member of the cartography staff in this thread when you have been told time and time again to knock it off.

You have the ability to make suggestions over TG, in the Discussion thread or etc but you are NOT allowed to come into this thread and tell people their claims are too big, or etc.

~Lord Lore, Minister of Entertainment.

You can have part of that, certainly. Not the whole thing.

Will take a look at it. I'll be working on the map tomorrow.

Sytarenne, I read this topic, you don't need to pm me with the exact same claim you just posted here. :P

And the op of this topic is updated every time the map is updated, as is the Map Nexus topic.

I'd like to note that there is a random green circle in the southwestern part of my nation in the current map. Would you mind fixing it for the next update? Conveniently enough, I already updated my claim, so the coastline in that area that was affected can be restored using the claim image.

Back