ARCHIVED: North Pacific Treaty Organization

Accepted, pending both approval from the Chair and finishing of the Charter.

@Kannex- Accepted, pending approval from the Chairman.

@Bootsie- The application thread looks as if it is ready to be up. The oath has been edited and all.

As the application is up and running, I would like to ask that Gradea and Kannex please apply on the application thread. I know that you are already accepted, but I would like to make it official. Also, we are now accepting applications again. We believe the charter will be up and running soon!

Bootsie:
As the application is up and running, I would like to ask that Gradea and Kannex please apply on the application thread. I know that you are already accepted, but I would like to make it official. Also, we are now accepting applications again. We believe the charter will be up and running soon!
The application thread is locked.

Don't forget to add members to the group as well, or they won't be able to view the Voting Chambers.

I am still not listed as a leader in that group. Only Bootsie is.

I will make an admin request shortly.

Give me the names and I can swiftly do that if the admins don't fill the request immediately. However, if FEC is on, she usually does them pretty fast.

Bootsie:
Give me the names and I can swiftly do that if the admins don't fill the request immediately. However, if FEC is on, she usually does them pretty fast.
These are the members who are not in the group:

Kalti
Ryccia

Rhuvanland obviously doesn't have an account and is represented by me, in OOC terms. :)

IC, they're their own member, albeit observers.

Syrixia:
Rhuvanland obviously doesn't have an account and is represented by me, in OOC terms. :)

IC, they're their own member, albeit observers.
Yes, well I was just going by mt browsers "Find" tool. :P

Just as an update, we experienced some mix up in the NPTO Joinable Group, which caused many members to lose access to the Assembly subforum. I am currently working to fix this, and all members should be added in a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience,

[me]

Edit: Finished now. Please let me know if there are any further problems.

Also we're planning on replacing Keren as soon as we can arrest her, also could use a few witnesses to testify she's gone "cuckoo for coco puffs" so to speak.

Wolfsea:
Also we're planning on replacing Keren as soon as we can arrest her, also could use a few witnesses to testify she's gone "cuckoo for coco puffs" so to speak.
I could have my new NPTO representative, Abhi Poddhara, say that Keren was asking to have sex with him. :lol:

Yep, that'll do nicely as well. Basically anything that could be considered as innapropriate conduct. Also, as stated in my letter to the chairman's office, I would either need building security to assist with her arrest or permission for four Iperial Guardsmen to retain their gunswords but on no condition draw them. It's illegal for them not to carry them at all times and since they're here to arrest someone...

Thank you. So since I've taken over at Chairman of the NPTO, elections still need to be held to fill the now vacant seat of Deputy Chairman.

Kalti:
Thank you. So since I've taken over at Chairman of the NPTO, elections still need to be held to fill the now vacant seat of Deputy Chairman.
I remember Bootsie say on IRC that he was gonna nominate me to run for Chairman, but he seems to have forgot about the vacancy clause, so I'll pretend he said Deputy Chairman. :lol:

I declare my candidacy.

Kalti:
No, Corie is female.
Guslant Chairman- Female
Cascadian Chairman- Female
Kaltian Chairman- Female

No I will NOT be oppressed again! #meninist

Syrixia:
Kalti:
No, Corie is female.
Guslant Chairman- Female
Cascadian Chairman- Female
Kaltian Chairman- Female

No I will NOT be oppressed again! #meninist
:rofl:

Speaking of which, I'm still marked as a Citizen... isn't there a different category so whoever is the Chair of the NPTO can add people to the group?

((Not responding to the role call, is Cronaal still officially a member or was it removed as it fell into chaos/I left?))

(Never removed, so technically, still a member. Unless you're out, at which I'll remove your nation.)

Back