Registered Residents

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is the Republic of the Free South.

Citizen -> Member : Kyorgia , Xentherida , Arux
Citizen -> Former Resident : lordstellgo
Citizen -> Resident : Dolphis , Empire Ceasar , Stubbins , Clahd
Resident -> Member : JetS
Thank you.

Why did I post that here?
*faceplam* I've been having too much rum... >.>

'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is The Grand Duchy of the Holy Order of Saint Tobias.

Lord Nwahs:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are already a citizen or have already applied to be, there is no need to post here.
Vaastarna and Nyeshali, you guys have already applied for citizenship, so you don't need to post here. :cool:
Transcampania, you're already a citizen, so you don't need to post here, either. :cool:

Lord Nwahs:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are already a citizen or have already applied to be, there is no need to post here.
As Lord Nwahs said, and as I said 2 posts above, you don't need to post here if you've already applied for citizenship. This is for people who want to apply for residency, a position one step lower than citizen. Since you're a short while away from becoming a citizen, you don't need to bother with applying to become a resident. :)

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is East Asian Confederate

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is <New Ducklands>.

I'm only doing this because the citizenship was approved but it seems it hasn't been filed and i'm still a member :/

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is <a href="nationstates.net/red_dirt">Red Dirt</a>.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is The Democratic Republic of Logang.

Back