Registered Residents

Since apparently this is my job...
Wolfgonia and Cadmus, you two are officially granted residency and shall be remasked. *throws confetti*
Equestria and Griffon, you are about to be remasked as a citizen anyways, so there's no need for you to be masked as a resident.
Darklord, you're already a resident.
EDIT: Actually I'm not sure whether Cadmus's Envoy or Resident masking will show. Either way, you're still an envoy and a resident.

Speaking of citizenship..

I was "conditionally granted citizenship", but I'm still in the "Members" group, what do I do now?

Longcyber1:
Speaking of citizenship..

I was "conditionally granted citizenship", but I'm still in the "Members" group, what do I do now?
We were just waiting for the Admins to check you. They've just done that, and so I've requested that you be remasked with citizenship. You can see that in the citizenship thread.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is United States of Algonquian.

Mister Speaker,

Please be aware that: Socalist Bulgaria and VegetarianStates were security checked as part of the NPA Application Process. As they are residents of The North Pacific I have given them the Residents masking.

This is to confirm what I have already relayed to you on Discord.

-R

Hello TNP!

Thank you for welcoming The Colony of ACH Prime to your region! Should you require anything of my people, please let us know!

Thank you!

Back