Registered Residents

Vesuva's in TNP.

Up & Down, would you be interested in citizenship? You could vote in the RA, submit bills, stand for office, vote in elections, serve in our regional government,... the list goes on and on. There's a bunch of great things about citizenship that you could get if you post in this thread. If you don't want to become a citizen, that's fine, too, but I just wanted to let you know about the benefits of being a citizen.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is 7678574665456767! Yes that is a real nation.. post on the RMB once in a while..

Also this was quite easy.. no long list of questions or anything!

I've added you two to the rolls. I will ask the administrators to remask you as residents. Sorry it is taking so long.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is The Napa-Sonoma Borderlands.

RPI:
I've added you two to the rolls. I will ask the administrators to remask you as residents. Sorry it is taking so long.
Hello. Forgive the non-admin post. Am I remasked as a resident? What access does this give me again?

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Sandberg.

My main nation is Schiltzberg, which is also in TNP, but Sandberg is my WA nation.

My main is Oasisa. It is also my WA nation. When can I post in the RP section?

Can I get some help guys? Please TM me, I would have no idea you responded otherwise.

Almighty Computer

RPI:
Just a note, technically they need to pass a security check before becoming residents. If admins are being a bit slow on this thread (or any of the others) a kick in admin requests would be appropriate.

7678574665456767, Francis Green, The Free Conglomeration, Kilimantonian and Distracteded are added to Residents
thenapasonomaborderlands and Guyom no longer seem to have a nation
Almighty Computer didn't actually post the appropriate oath. They got 1/2 way there.

Back