Eulogize the Person Above You

^tripped while holding a fork, fell in slow motion towards the ground, and ended up with the fork in an outlet. Just by luck.

^played too many games of Werewolf, found dead by his computer with the words "guy is wolf" typed but not sent

BluieGamer:
^played too many games of Werewolf, found dead by his computer with the words "guy is wolf" typed but not sent
That's a really good one!

^ Was implicated in a plot to overthrow the elected government. Security Councillor McMasterdonia executed BluieGamer on the spot immediately, before realising that he had him confused with BMWSurfer, the real traitor.

^ Attempted to become the 'Real Iron Man' by running an iron man, and collapsed into the welcoming arms of death from 'exhaustion' before the race began.

There was little known about Sanjurika besides from the fact that he loved Emus, he will be missed

Reactions: Zaz
Promised me his collection of cards should the worst happen. When can I get them? I'm not being too suspicious am I?

Card farmed too much, found dead by his computer with 5 Queen Yuno cards opened in a single pack of cards.

Reactions: Zaz
Aerilia and I met on the first day of kindergarten. I was crying, because, as many of you know, I don’t do well with change. Aerilia marched right up to me and took my hand. ‘Don’t worry,’ she said. ‘I’ll take care of you.’ That’s the kind of person she was. She was always the kind of person who would step up and take care of someone sad or hurt or afraid. *sob* That’s why none of us were surprised when she became a firefighter. On the worst day of people’s lives, she was there. She was willing to put herself on the line to protect people and their families. In the end, she died saving people and she wouldn’t have had any regrets about that, so I can’t either. I’m still sad about it though. I still don’t do well with change. And I wish she was here to hold my hand and get me through. :cry:

RC and I have been friends our whole lives. We were actually friends before we were even born—our mothers met in the waiting room at the doctor’s office when they were pregnant with us. We grew up a few streets apart. We went to school together.

We played football together. We started a terrible garage band together, much to the dismay of our parents and anyone else in a three-block radius. RC was always more like a sibling to me than a friend, and when they married my sister, that made it official. I don’t know what my life will look like without them in it. I’ve never had to live in a world without them.

But we have sons who are the same age, and they are cousins and best friends all in one. Getting to watch them grow up together will help keep RC alive in all of our hearts.

Back