Vice Delegate's Desk

vd_seal.png

October 19th, 2024
Vice Delegate's Weekly Report

It's Saturday! You know what that means! The Vice Delegate Report coming to you live from the Security Council Forum in Magicality City.

As promised, this update is a day early, since I'll be in flight most of Sunday and I'm probably going to be exhausted by the time I get to the hotel.

Security Council Status Sheet
vd-report-20241019.png

Picairn gained a significant amount of endorsements this week, but didn't move up a place. Simone is in between Chipoli and Picairn, and I expect that to change for the next report. Could even be looking at P4 for Picairn by next week. I'd like to get to P2 by next Sunday, though there's an obvious excuse (see below) I could use if I fail. We'll see.

The Top-25
toptwentyfive-20241019.png

@Halsoni, I see you! Grats on overtaking Corfad! Still a very healthy distance between Halsoni and the SC. @Prov continues to climb up the order. Nothing too concerning at the moment.

WADP and the Card Lotteries
It probably won't be this upcoming week, though there's a chance depending on how my schedule looks this week, but the Daily Card Lottery is set to return! When the program begins, we will be offering a Legendary card daily to all of the Keepers of the North. To qualify, you have to be in the WA, endorsing the Delegate (that's >> Picairn <<), the Vice Delegate (that's >> me <<), and the rest of the Security Council. So, if you aren't already doing that, ask yourself "why not", and please do so! Right now there are 386 keepers, so you'd have a 1 in 386 chance to win. That's better than Powerball!

Additionally, thanks to the works of @Kaschovia, the WADP Awards are back! We recently published Volume 106, which you can find here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=2567571. Give it an upvote! And, if you want to see your name up there, go endorse everyone!

Absence
I will post notice of my impending absence along with who the acting chair will be separately, closer to when I fly out. This absence starts tomorrow, and lasts approximately a week.

Thanks!
-Sil

Back