JhonsJoe: representing YOU

JhonsJoe:
Lord Nwahs:
JhonsJoe:
Lord Nwahs:
Name one law the "Oligarchy" has broken.
The "Oligarchy" will selectively enforce the rules for some and then stomp all over anyone who demands their fair application of the law.
...answer the question, maybe?
Election Fraud is just one of many.

The "Oligarchy" has made this a very important law in TNP, which it is. But they refuse to stand by it themselves, many justices and executive branch members cast fake votes and insist that people vote for them for false reasons, and when citizens try to file complaints against them, the complaints go straight into the hands of people that stand by this "oligarchy".
I too would be interested to hear when election fraud has taken place and by whom?

The North Pacific, I'm sorry to say it, is controlled partially by an oligarchy that doesn't follow its own laws. My ally and supporter Romaniffa and I, are running this race to maker sure that that oligarchy is ousted. We will together pursue high-ranking law breakers, and make sure that EVERYONE in TNP has to follow the legal code, no matter how powerful.

So should we then regard yourself and Roman as a ticket? Who do you consider to be a high-ranking law breaker who has not been thus far pursued?

JhonsJoe:
I've made it clear, I'm not gonna give up this campaign.
Keep trying. I wish you luck. If you support Freddy Fazbear's appointment into the Care Bear family you'll get massive amounts of support. I suggest you make a statement about it soon.

flemingovia:
We have learned to our cost that experIence elsewhere is not always the best preparation for life in tnp.

But since you have researched, how about some questions on your understanding of TNP law, pertinent to the attorney general role:

What tactic by the prosecution might have brought the FL trial to a speedier conclusion?

Can someone be held to account for the actions of a puppet nation of theirs that is not the one registered to their forum account?

Hypothetical: the nation the minister attempts to coup tnp. Would you attempt to prosecute gracius maximus, Pierconium or another? What factors of dualism would affect your decision?

Under tnp law, when does Doube jeopardy NOT apply?
I still have my doubts about your grasp of TNP law. Any chance you could answer the questions I asked on page one of this five-page thread?

Thanks.

Some other unanswered questions:

Gracius Maximus:
If you are not elected as Attorney General, would you be willing to commit to assisting the AG-elect, whoever that turns out to be, with the aim of learning a bit more about how things work here so that you are better prepared in the future?
mcmasterdonia:
JhonsJoe:
mcmasterdonia:
Do you believe that the "oligarchy" exists and that it acts in a manner that is oppressive to others?
This "oligarchy" is not something I made up in the blue. Justice candidate Romanoffia, and former AG candidate Paulwall have also claimed an "oligarchy" exists in TNP. It is made up of member from the executive branch and RA who just do not follow their own laws, while still harshly enforcing it on the people of TNP.

So you believe it.. just because two members of the region (one of whom was your opponent) said that one exists? What do you personally think? What has led you to this conclusion?

JhonsJoe:
Lord Nwahs:
JhonsJoe:
Lord Nwahs:
Name one law the "Oligarchy" has broken.
The "Oligarchy" will selectively enforce the rules for some and then stomp all over anyone who demands their fair application of the law.
...answer the question, maybe?
Election Fraud is just one of many.

The "Oligarchy" has made this a very important law in TNP, which it is. But they refuse to stand by it themselves, many justices and executive branch members cast fake votes and insist that people vote for them for false reasons, and when citizens try to file complaints against them, the complaints go straight into the hands of people that stand by this "oligarchy".

Can you give one example of when this has occurred? When have members of the executive branch cast fake votes? Are you trying to mislead voters without having any proof whatsoever of these accusations?

Calm down. I have rl things to do. Like school.
Anyways, Ill do one at a time:

So you believe it.. just because two members of the region (one of whom was your opponent) said that one exists? What do you personally think? What has led you to this conclusion?

I am aware of what Roman has done. But that's not why I believe personally in this oligarchy. I believe in it because I am seeing executive branch members just set up and do whatever they want, without anyones consent.

JhonsJoe:
It's never a promising sign that someone who promises to expedite the processing of complaints and be more "responsive" than the incumbent, claims RL when tasked with writing 4-5 sentences over a couple of days.

I think this is indicative of a trend here. You've got some zeal, but I think it may be a mile wide and 1 inch thick. I really think you should consider taking an assistant role before going for the brass ring.

JhonsJoe:
Anyways, Ill do one at a time:

I am aware of what Roman has done. But that's not why I believe personally in this oligarchy. I believe in it because I am seeing executive branch members just set up and do whatever they want, without anyones consent.
Excuse me, but as a member of the "executive branch" I find what you say as really insulting and unnecessary.
First of all and with all due respect, what do you know about the executive branch?

If anything, the executive branch contains the most active and dedicated members of the region.
If you read The Northern Lights or any of the Delegate's midterm reports, you would realize the amount of work that the people in the executive branch put forth to serve this region. And if you are not going to do that, just look at our increasing RA, NPA, and executive staff applications.

If you feel that one of the members has been doing something that they aren't supposed to, then as you are running for AG, you should know that there is a recall option.

And I second McM. Why not provide an example?

And happy birthday, by the way.

~ Tomb

It's not too late to answer some of the questions that have been put to you.

Particularly, it would be good if you would back up some of the accusations you have made.

Lord Nwahs:
JhonsJoe:
mcmasterdonia:
Do you believe that the "oligarchy" exists and that it acts in a manner that is oppressive to others?
This "oligarchy" is not something I made up in the blue. Justice candidate Romanoffia, and former AG candidate Paulwall have also claimed an "oligarchy" exists in TNP. It is made up of member from the executive branch and RA who just do not follow their own laws, while still harshly enforcing it on the people of TNP.
What makes you think that Roman and Paul do not have an agenda of their own?
By golly gosh, by jingo! The Russian Bear shall not have Constantinople!

Of course, everyone has an agenda. If one doesn't one is just hopelessly wandering in endless night. I have an agenda, and if anyone wants to know what it is, they can simply ask me via PM and tell them exactly what it is. All you have to do is ask me and I'll tell you.

Romanoffia:
Lord Nwahs:
JhonsJoe:
mcmasterdonia:
What makes you think that Roman and Paul do not have an agenda of their own?
By golly gosh, by jingo! The Russian Bear shall not have Constantinople!

Of course, everyone has an agenda. If one doesn't one is just hopelessly wandering in endless night. I have an agenda, and if anyone wants to know what it is, they can simply ask me via PM and tell them exactly what it is. All you have to do is ask me and I'll tell you.
@Roman: Precisely. :rofl:

@JhonsJoe: Honestly, I'm glad that you ran, and that you are beginning to get active on the legislative front, something that I can't say for many other members of the RA (including myself).

Back