PaulWall OUR Attorney General

Yeah well. As I said, when I sent my letter, I wasnt attempting to defraud the election, nor misrepresent the government, honestly I had just wanted to send a sincere letter out from the incumbant, I did not feel like folks may actually think that the government was somehow endorsing my reelection. All I was thinking is I wanted people to think "Hey the AG sent us a letter"

But as I said, even if it was just an accusation/complaint, I felt it improper for me to stay in an election when an accusation of fraud in said election had been made against me.

What if I won? Then what? Then a deputy or the del would sign someone...and got a conviction...then it would just be a special election again...no I decided to save the electorate the headach and try to bail out gracefully.

I appreciate my time as AG....maybe another time...perhaps this was a 1/2 term too soon. And I need to research my ideas when they come to me to make sure everything is above board..rather than impulsivly rushing to complete my idea right whem I think of it and sed it out.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Yeah well. As I said, when I sent my letter, I wasnt attempting to defraud the election, nor misrepresent the government, honestly I had just wanted to send a sincere letter out from the incumbant, I did not feel like folks may actually think that the government was somehow endorsing my reelection. All I was thinking is I wanted people to think "Hey the AG sent us a letter"

But as I said, even if it was just an accusation/complaint, I felt it improper for me to stay in an election when an accusation of fraud in said election had been made against me.

What if I won? Then what? Then a deputy or the del would sign someone...and got a conviction...then it would just be a special election again...no I decided to save the electorate the headach and try to bail out gracefully.

I appreciate my time as AG....maybe another time...perhaps this was a 1/2 term too soon. And I need to research my ideas when they come to me to make sure everything is above board..rather than impulsivly rushing to complete my idea right whem I think of it and sed it out.
If you had won then the Court would need to make a determination based upon the law. Words like willful and intentional come to mind...

I already won the special by a zombie dead voter. I didnt wanna be *that* AG that won a 2nd full term while being accused of election fraud.

I dont wanna roleplay a Democrat :/

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I already won the special by a zombie dead voter. I didnt wanna be *that* AG that won a 2nd full term while being accused of election fraud.
Hehehe, well you just might.

Back