HELP WANTED! - HOME AFFAIRS

Hello!

Are you looking for your first job in TNP?

Or perhaps you already have 9 other job duties in the Government and on the forum and just looking for that 10th? You know just to round it out for evenness.

Have you been on the Forum for 3 or 4 months and know your way around pretty good? Or perhaps you have been around the forum for 1-2years, 3-4years, 5-6years, 7-8 or 9-10 years or even 12 whole years +? And a respected member of this community and are looked up to?

Well then I have the job just for you!

Home Affairs is looking for experienced forum posters and well respected members of the tnp community to step up and help out some of our new players!

BECOME A FORUM MENTOR TODAY!

Forum Mentors:

Mentor for new forum members: The regional forum can be an intimidating place for new members, who are unfamiliar with its structure and the function of its various areas. As a Mentor, you will be working to help welcome and integrate new members to the forum experience. You will be expected to contact newly-registered members, provide them with guidance as they navigate the forum, and assist them with any questions they may have. As a Mentor, you will need to already be familiar with the forum and government structure yourself. Good communication skills will also be important, as approaching the new members in a friendly manner will be critical for helping them get acclimated quickly and easily. Being a Mentor is the best way to get to know and connect with the new, up-and-coming members of our community.

If this is something you are interrested in then please view the Executive Staff Application thread: Here. and apply for the Home Affairs Executive Staff as a Forum Mentor. Do it Today! Right now in fact! *I am looking at YOU veteran members of TNP and the IRCabal!*

* Disclaimer: Yes I attempted to use humor to grab your attention. But seriously, I am looking for experienced TNPers to step up and become forum mentors for new players. Please consider volunteering. Thank you.

Back