Naval Vessels for sale

For anyone who wants to buy naval vessels you can buy the following ship for the listed prices:
------------
  • Patrol Ship- 120 Million
  • Battleship- 650 million
  • Destroyer- 679 million
  • Cruiser- 710 million
  • Aircraft Carrier- 561 million*
  • Frigate- 356 million
  • Capital Ship- 850 million
  • Nuclear submarine- 300 million**
  • Steam powered submarine- 230 million**
------------
*All carriers come complete with jets and flight deck operators
**Nuclear and steam powered engine room are custom built for the sub thus two different types
------------
Note: Nations can trade items of equivalent cost

Good evening.

I am interested in purchasing one capital ship, one aircraft carrier, two destroyers, five frigates and seven patrol ships.

That should come up to 6.068 billion dollars.

How long will it take to fill out this order?

Lord Nwahs:
I would buy one, but Olvern is landlocked!
Not true! Olvern has a river that leads to the Ocean.

http://i.imgur.com/ewekRis.png

If you need access to the sea LibertarianLand will gladly set up a Naval Base for Olvern on its Southern Shores (Just dont Crimea us) for a benefical agreement that our militaries may do joint training exercises together and we may deploy our paratroopers over Olvernian air space so they can get used to jumping over foreign soil and we will be willing to train any paratrooper divisions you have.

So go ahead buy some ships and build up your fleet.

Fenichi:
Good evening.

I am interested in purchasing one capital ship, one aircraft carrier, two destroyers, five frigates and seven patrol ships.

That should come up to 6.068 billion dollars.

How long will it take to fill out this order?
Your order will be processed and your ship will begin there voyage in 1 days time. I hope you will pass the word to anyone looking for ships!

A capital ship is like the main vessel in the fleet. The common one today would be the aircraft carrier. The basic idea of it is if the capital ship goes down so does the navy. If the navy goes down the capital ship fights on.

And at the end of the Free Malvad Revolution the Free State of Malvad would be most interested in purchasing ships. We would like to make a contract for at least two years.

@PWL42: That's the kicker- Olvern has no military :P Our people are generally pretty well-armed though, given how crime is a very serious problem here.

Olvern's Police Force needs some firepower to man the river guard I guess. Is there anything that would suit such a purpose?

Malvad Acronis:
A capital ship is like the main vessel in the fleet. The common one today would be the aircraft carrier. The basic idea of it is if the capital ship goes down so does the navy. If the navy goes down the capital ship fights on.

And at the end of the Free Malvad Revolution the Free State of Malvad would be most interested in purchasing ships. We would like to make a contract for at least two years.
Sure we can do a contract

Lord Nwahs:
@PWL42: That's the kicker- Olvern has no military :P Our people are generally pretty well-armed though, given how crime is a very serious problem here.

Olvern's Police Force needs some firepower to man the river guard I guess. Is there anything that would suit such a purpose?
We could refit a patrol boat with a flat deck and mount 7 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 port, 1 forward, 2 aft) and two missile launchers fitted next to the bridge. It would cost 20 million extra if you want it

I need some more LCS's and amphibious assault ships, amphibious transport docks, dock landing ships.

It is possible we may have to go to war in the near future reluctantly against an Island nation and I need to get as many Marines boots on ground as fast as possible to take land to set up a landing base and airport so I can fly in more Army Soliders and equipment and chute in Paratroopers.

How much will that run me and how many crafts can you get me to facilitate a land attack from sea?

Capt Pegleg:
Lord Nwahs:

We could refit a patrol boat with a flat deck and mount 7 machine guns (2 starboard, 2 port, 1 forward, 2 aft) and two missile launchers fitted next to the bridge. It would cost 20 million extra if you want it
Deal!

We would be interested in buying some subs, but our waters are filled with giant squids who frequently destroy entire ships. What are your submarines made of?

Sauceistan:
We would be interested in buying some subs, but our waters are filled with giant squids who frequently destroy entire ships. What are your submarines made of?
An exoskeleton that is almost indestructible. We are still doing testing so I will send the subs out when testing is complete

Lord Nwahs:
Capt Pegleg:
Lord Nwahs:

Deal!
Ok they have begun there voyage to your port

Capt Pegleg:
Sauceistan:
An exoskeleton that is almost indestructible. We are still doing testing so I will send the subs out when testing is complete
Ok. When they are ready I will take 3 nuclear subs for 900 million.

Sauceistan:
Capt Pegleg:
Sauceistan:
Ok. When they are ready I will take 3 nuclear subs for 900 million.
3 nuclear subs coming up

Capt Pegleg, we have spoke before on the Regional Board where I have made my first purchase. I would like to thank you again as the ships have been very useful in training operations. As Egalotir is a coastal country I would like to extend to you another purchase offer. We would like to extend our Aircraft Carrier Fleet to 3 new AC ships. To be included along side a Capital Ship, 5 frigates, 4 destroyers and 10 patrol boats. Total cost comes out to 8,229 Million Lots (Egalotirian Currency). We thank you for this purchase.

President of Egalotir.

Egalotir:
Capt Pegleg, we have spoke before on the Regional Board where I have made my first purchase. I would like to thank you again as the ships have been very useful in training operations. As Egalotir is a coastal country I would like to extend to you another purchase offer. We would like to extend our Aircraft Carrier Fleet to 3 new AC ships. To be included along side a Capital Ship, 5 frigates, 4 destroyers and 10 patrol boats. Total cost comes out to 8,229 Million Lots (Egalotirian Currency). We thank you for this purchase.

President of Egalotir.
Ships are on there way

The Malvadian Republican Navy would like to make a contract with Pegleg Industries. We would like to purchase two large fleets. The fleets should be similar to the ones used by modern day superpowers. Our previous dictator decimated our navy and we need new ships immediately. Please communicate back with the pricing of our deal.

Sincerely,

Samuel Lourdes
Interim President
Former Admiral

As part of the sweeping reforms reshaping Folmerica as a nation, including pro-market reforms and increased defense expenditure, President Connor Johnson wishes to make the following purchases.

1 Capital Ship
5 Aircraft Carriers
1 Cruiser
2 Battleships
3 Nuclear Submarines

Which should come to a total of 7,923,000,000.

The United States of Folmerica thanks you for your business and hopes to continue trading in the future.

We have voted, in Parliament assembled, to purchase one capital ship and five of everything else. Please communicate us back the price.

Can The United States of New Sekai order the following:
*100 Patrol ships.
*10 Battleships.
*10 Destoryers.
*10 Cruisers.
*10 Aircraft carriers.
*10 Frigates.
*10 Captial Ships.
*10 Nuclear Submarines.
*10 Steam Powered Submarines.

(If it ok with you?)

Our navy is quite large, but we only have 2 aircraft carriers, both of them bought. We are currently working on a drydock big enough to build an aircraft carrier, but that will take 5-10 years due to construction being backed up.

Until then I would like to purchace 1 aircraft carrier.

Mr. Insanity, you are saying that you want to spend 49,750,000,000 dollars on a navy. (If my calculation are right.) That's a BIT ridiculous. Your economy would be crippled. Plus the amount you would have to spend yearly to keep the ships in shape, pay the crew, buy food and other stuff for the crew, buy fuel for ship.

Thread Locked: gravedigging beyond belief and the OP isn't even active anymore. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Back