Hello!

Hi! I found this website via Hogwarts Extreme in the Ravenclaw Common Room (go Eagles!) and thought I'd give it a try. Loving it so far! Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I'm a female living England, currently very confused.
I've addressed the issues of my first day and look forward to more soon, but where do I go from here? What else is there to do on this website? I'm sure there's lots of fun activities, I just have no idea what they are or how to find them! Some help would definitely be appreciated.

I hope I'm a welcome addition to the North Pacific!

Emily

Whoops, looks like I should have included this:

Nickname(s)?: None, just Emily :)
Main Nation?: The Queendom of Loveridge
RL Country?: England
Favourite Colour(s)?: Red, orange and turquoise
Do you use IRC?: ...I don't think so?
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Libertarianism, but also realism
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yes, very much!

Welcome!

Well, by finding the forum you have found more of the things you can do in NS. You can also apply to join the World Assembly, that lets you vote on resolutions (often longwinded), and endorse other people.

If you're interested in the NS vs. of war, I would recommend joining the TNP Army. Here, you can join the Regional Assembly and be able to vote on our local laws and resolutions.

Cheers!

Hello! If you enjoy roleplay i encourage you to check out that area or join the Ministry of Culture. We are always looking for interested people. Welcome to The North Pacific. :D

Back