Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: EmpressLilith
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs & Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i dont have experience but im very willing to learn and have a lot of time to spend on doing things

Nation in The North Pacific: EmpressLilith
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs & Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i dont have experience but im very willing to learn and have a lot of time to spend on doing things
Accepted into World Assembly Affairs. I sent you a pm please check your conversations .

I will accept you into Foreign Affairs once you gain citizenship

Nation in The North Pacific: Veltvalen
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

(Hopefully double-posting is ok on the forums)

Nation in The North Pacific: Unitegone
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
Accepted for Comms. Welcome back!

Nation in The North Pacific: Greater Ale Permars
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Sporadic conversations with WA officials.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Homyland
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Conducted some WA recommendation posts in the now defunct First World Order WA Office

Nation in The North Pacific: Homyland
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Conducted some WA recommendation posts in the now defunct First World Order WA Office
Accepted. Please check your pm's

Nation in The North Pacific: MTdemocracy
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of culture (graphics crew)

Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Ambassador to International Democratic Union representing TSP, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Writer for TMT.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Radio

Ministry you are interested in joining: The North Pacific University

Sorry for double posting btw.

Last edited:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Writer for TMT.

The Ministry requires all applicants to have Citizenship, so I am afraid I have to reject this application for now.

Nation in The North Pacific: Katuda
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Ministry of Culture

Nation in The North Pacific: Katuda
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Ministry of Culture
Accepted into WAA

Last edited:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Ambassador to International Democratic Union representing TSP, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Radio

Ministry you are interested in joining: The North Pacific University

Nation in The North Pacific: Aidiarnia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Culture or Foreign Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Aidiarnia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Culture or Foreign Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Just want to let you know that you are allowed to join multiple ministries. Would you like to join all 3 of the ministries you have listed?

I also encourage you to re-apply for citizenship as some of these ministries only accept citizens.

Just want to let you know that you are allowed to join multiple ministries. Would you like to join all 3 of the ministries you have listed?

I also encourage you to re-apply for citizenship as some of these ministries only accept citizens.
How do i reapply for citizenship? I would love to join all three, please.

Back