Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific:Landraya
Ministry you are interested in joining:Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, looking forward to making one!

Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, WA Affairs, Culture, Radio, Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, WA Affairs, Culture, Radio, Cards
You are required to be a citizen in order to access Home Affairs. For now, I will retain your application.

Ah, my apologies. Hopefully, my applications can be processed when I get my citizenship.
Actually, I just looked at the thread, you have passed all three checks and you just lack masking, but I can process it now.
Accepted for Home Affairs, I will reach out shortly!

Nation in The North Pacific:Landraya
Ministry you are interested in joining:Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, looking forward to making one!

Accepted! Sorry for the delay!
I'll add the roles for Radio right away.

Accepted! Will be PMing you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Federal Republic of the Northeast Region
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I have an interest in politics and have a desire to expand our diplomatic footprint through the reaching out to and constructing new embassies in other regions.

Last edited:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I have an interest in politics and have a desire to expand our diplomatic footprint through the reaching out to and constructing new embassies in other regions.
You must first apply for citizenship

Nation in The North Pacific: Eywaan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None. But I am decent at writing and can give peeks to my college portfolio essay ;)

Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ambassador to NationStates, South Pacific, and Canada (probably, its been a while)

Nation in The North Pacific: Palutenia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I don't have any experience in this government, but I do know how to edit videos and whatnot.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kileadan Republic
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ex-Delegate of a 50 nation region.

Accepted. Please join the executive discord.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: MinskievPlaceholder
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA

Nation in The North Pacific: Jedinsto VI
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Incoming Vice-Delegate of Thalassia

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Rom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: uhhhhhhhh lemme think of something to put here

Back