The New Party

Kial? Cxu ekzistas tial ni ne povas paroli angle? Mi trovas gin perfekte ebla por membroj de la Nov Partio paroli la lingvon. Vi vidas, tiu malgranda paragrafo estas en esperanto.
Tamen, se vi tradukos gin, vi trovos ke gi estas fakte en kompleksa kaj gramatike korektan anglan. Hah.

Mr Insanity:
The Meerkat said "We will take over The North Pacific and The NationStates's World! HAHAHAHAHA!"
"Indeed we will," answered the other Meerkats.

Welcome aboard, Mr. Insanity, to the party where we're all about insanity :P

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Mr Insanity:
The Meerkat said "We will take over The North Pacific and The NationStates's World! HAHAHAHAHA!"

~ Tomb
LOL and thank you.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Mr Insanity:

~ Tomb
I should note:

1. Tomb, as Delegate you should be able to edit the OP and bring it up to date with members and new positions etc.

2. This is currently the ruling party of TNP as Tomb is both Secretary General and TNP Delegate. :w00t:

3. :bunny:

Yay, I just got mod powers on this part of the forum! This means that I should be able to edit the OP now.
I'll make sure that everything's up to date by tomorrow morning.

As for the ruling party, sure, you can view it that way if you want to :P

~ Tomb

As official minister or armoured vehicles and related beverages, I would like to announce my first energy drink. Mammoth. (This is a parody of monster energy, pic coming soon™!)

Kial? Cxu ekzistas tial ni ne povas paroli angle? Mi trovas gin perfekte ebla por membroj de la Nov Partio paroli la lingvon. Vi vidas, tiu malgranda paragrafo estas en esperanto.
Tamen, se vi tradukos gin, vi trovos ke gi estas fakte en kompleksa kaj gramatike korektan anglan. Hah.

And the meerkat said: "You had me at the Esperanto."

And due to ancient Belgian origins, I would like to apply for the post of "Chief Unnecessary Complicator".

Back