We won't party then 0.9 we'll do nothing

Don't hurt me :O
giphy.gif
I know the pain ;c

Kan jeg bli med det nye partiet ?
Også jeg belive surikat sier "Jeg er en viking , jeg ønsker å raide ! "

(just look it up) (also it's norwegian)

Something Something Spanish Meerkat.

Let's welcome Elegarth to the Party! They shall be Secret ArchBishop of (Hot) Latin(A) Affairs!

TRANSLATE DIS BOI!!!:
¿Tiene calcular la estrella olvidada? Antes de que el escape engaña una entrada reaccionario. Una estructura se cuela por debajo de un artículo! El rebote competente reside. ¡Un matrimonio duerme detrás del hotel! Cualquier calculadora profesional adapta el amanecer inmoral.
If you're the spanish translator, you can translate that. If you do, I will, as Party Organizer of the New Party, organize an Elegarth Party.

Syrixia:
TRANSLATE DIS BOI!!!:
¿Tiene calcular la estrella olvidada? Antes de que el escape engaña una entrada reaccionario. Una estructura se cuela por debajo de un artículo! El rebote competente reside. ¡Un matrimonio duerme detrás del hotel! Cualquier calculadora profesional adapta el amanecer inmoral.
If you're the spanish translator, you can translate that. If you do, I will, as Party Organizer of the New Party, organize an Elegarth Party.
It says: "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm an idiot and this proves it."

Syrixia:
TRANSLATE DIS BOI!!!:
I would translate that but is too broken and without sense in Spanish to make it have any sense in English...

Does the forgotten star calculates? Before the escape fools a reactionary entry. A structure slips through an article! The competent rebound resides. A married couple sleeps behind the hotel! Any professional calculator adapts the immoral dawn

I'm guessing you translate something with sense from English to Spanish using a not-very good online translator... :p

rsz_cascadian_flag_croped.png

Official Notice

Office of Non-Specific Agenda Setter

As Non-Specific Agenda Setter for this humble party, I would like to note that, although I have the best job ever, The New Party has no clear agenda at all and, therefore, no use to society.

Thank you for your time,

[me]
Non-Specific Agenda Setter
The New Party, TNP​

I would like to join this glorious party, if i do i wish to be Minister of Armored Vehicles and related beverages. Oh, and i believe the Meerkat says "Let Primeboy1 into The New Party!"

Well, Secretary-General Lord Nwahs has been inactive for a while, and Chairman McMasterdonia is on a limited activity leave of absence.

But I am still here, and would be happy to welcome Ivo as a member and primeboy1 as the Minister of Armored Vehicles and
related beverages! :P

~ Tomb

If Lord Nwahs remains inactive, I think Tomb should take control of the party.

So, if tomb is now delegate, does that mean that we are the party in power?

HAIL HAIL HAIL! HAIL NEW PARTY! HAIL HAIL HAIL!

Also, good news; as Tomb is now Delegate as well as New Party leader, he is able to edit the OP and update it! YAY!

Back