Military Sign Up!

Nation in TNP: Asian States
Current WA Nation: None
NPA Division: <Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Foreign Ambassador

I, Gbendicion request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: United Federation of Alamo
Current WA Nation: United Federation of Alamo
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none

I, mralexgamingstrategy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Antari
Current WA Nation: Antari
NPA Division: Auxiliary
I Antari request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and Military interests. I pledge to obey all rules and laws, as wells the laws of the North Pacificin my service of the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Gbendicion, mralexgamingstrategy and King Ems Approved! Welcome to The NPA! You will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Turquestan
Current WA Nation: Turquestan
NPA Division: <Regional Guard>

I, elrenegado124 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Conoha
Current WA Nation: Conoha
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Conoha, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Konoha:
Nation in TNP: Conoha
Current WA Nation: Conoha

I, Conoha, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard.

Nation in TNP: Sparta XVII
Current WA Nation: Sparta XVII
NPA Division:Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: US Air Force ROTC A&M

I, General Roberson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

General Roberson:
NPA Division:Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: US Air Force ROTC A&M

I, General Roberson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government
Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Dante Alconi
Current WA Nation: Dante Alconi
NPA Division: Regional Guard

I, Dante request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Dante Alconi:
Nation in TNP: Dante Alconi
Current WA Nation: Dante Alconi

I, Dante request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard!

Nation in TNP: Sirisea
Current WA Nation: Sirisea
NPA Division: Nation in TNP: namehere
Current WA Nation: namehere
NPA Division: Auxiliary

I, Corporal Clegg request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: FHS AFJROTC drill team.

I, General Roberson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

General Roberson:
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: FHS AFJROTC drill team.

I, General Roberson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Kingdom of Plembobria
Current WA Nation: Kingdom of Plembobria

I, plembobria request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

General Roberson approved, Welcome to The Regional Guard.
plembobria approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: The Kingdom of Formbodia
Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Formbodia
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: SMHS AFJROTC

I, Formbodia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific RegiFon, our people, and our government

thedeathcard:
Nation in TNP: The Kingdom of Formbodia
Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Formbodia
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: SMHS AFJROTC

I, Formbodia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific RegiFon, our people, and our government

Nation in TNP: Zawwbe
Current WA Nation: Zawwbe
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: North Pacific

I, Zawwbe request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Monsovila
Current WA Nation: Monsovila
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, monsovila request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

monsovila:
Nation in TNP: Monsovila
Current WA Nation: Monsovila

I, monsovila request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins

Nation in The North Pacific: Republic of United Korea
Nation in World Assembly: Republic of United Korea
Division: Special Forces
Other Military or Non-Military organizations: None related to NationStates
I, Jason Lee, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific i the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pled to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation in TNP: ALUFERT
Current WA Nation: ALUFERT

I, ALUFERT request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Alufert:
Nation in TNP: ALUFERT
Current WA Nation: ALUFERT

I, ALUFERT request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard!

Nation in TNP: Trinster
Current WA Nation: Trinster

I, Trinster request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

primeboy1:
Nation in TNP: Trinster
Current WA Nation: Trinster

I, Trinster request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will receive masking shortly!

Nation in TNP: San Juan la
Current WA Nation: Na

I, san juan la request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

san juan la:
Current WA Nation: Na

I, san juan la request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Khanic
Current WA Nation: Khanic
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Have applied for the Executive Staff for Home and Foreign Affairs. This is my request to rejoin the NPA.

I, _____Khanic___ request to rejoin The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Newthumbria
Current WA Nation: HMS Unicorn
NPA Division: <Special Forces>

I, Newthumbria request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Chopwell
Current WA Nation: HMS Unicorn

I, Chopwellian request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Territorio di Nessuno
Current WA Nation: Territorio di Nessuno
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in: None

I, Territorio di Nessuno request to join The North Pacific Army. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all time. I pledge my loyality to the North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Current WA Nation: San Juan la
NPA Division:San Juan LA
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:none

I, San Juan la request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Nation in TNP: Bentla
Current WA Nation: Bentla
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Coalition of Democratic Nations Armed Forces, Commonwealth or Free Nations Armed Forces, Eos Special Forces, United Regions Alliance, and Horses and Bayonetts.

I, Bentla request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The English Carribean
Current WA Nation: The English Carribean

I, The English Carribean request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Aber639, Nessuno and The English Carribean approved! Welcome to the regional Guard. Thumber, Chopwellian and Bentla approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in the TNP: Klion
Current WA Nation: Kingdom of Space
NPA Divsion: The Axillary
Other military or non-military orgnizations you are involved in: None

I, Space request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back