Military Sign Up!

Canton:
Nation in TNP: Canton Empire
Nation in WA: Canton Empire
Orginizations involved in: The World Assembly
Position: The Auxiliary or special forces. I am on during the major update 98 percent of the time,so it is up to you.

I, Canton, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws,as well as the laws of The North Pacific during my time in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and to respect my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to thre North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
P.S. I may have to apply for citizenship. Also the best way to contact me is by telegram on NationStates. Thank you in advance.
Approved pending a security check from the admins.

Nation in TNP: The New Great Rapture
Current WA Nation: The New Great Rapture
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, the leader of The New Great Rapture request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The Ninety-Nine Percent
Current WA Nation: The Ninety-Nine Percent
NPA Division: The Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, The Ninety-Nine Percent request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Ninety-Nine Percent:
Nation in TNP: The Ninety-Nine Percent
Current WA Nation: The Ninety-Nine Percent
NPA Division: The Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, The Ninety-Nine Percent request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard.

Nation in TNP: Merkindor
Current WA Nation: Merkindor
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Merkindor request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

hola qui publocando en el army de la region pacifico norte, si como ven que The Federal Republic of Francocanadiences habla español.
visiten la pagina web de mi nacion
francocanadiences.es.tl

Nation in TNP: Satvahan
Current WA Nation: Satvahan

Nation in TNP: Pangaea
Current WA Nation: Pangaea
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly

I, Pangaea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Pangaea:
Nation in TNP: Pangaea
Current WA Nation: Pangaea
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly

I, Pangaea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard!

Nation in TNP: Capt Pegleg Industries
Current WA Nation: Capt Pegleg Industries
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly, Diplomatic Corps, World Assembly

I, Capt Pegleg Industries request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Current WA Nation: The Empire of Violatro
NPA Division: Regional Guard, Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none

I, Emperor Viola request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Capt Pegled - Approved! Welcome to The NPA , you will receive masking shortly.

Zachary-Viola - Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Hemingford
Current WA Nation: Hemingford

I, Lorkian of Hemingford request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Lorkian:
Nation in TNP: Hemingford
Current WA Nation: Hemingford

I, Lorkian of Hemingford request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Aurora orb
Current WA Nation: N/A
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Sekhmet Legion (Osiris Military)

I, Andrew, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Andrew:
Nation in TNP: Aurora orb
Current WA Nation: N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Sekhmet Legion (Osiris Military)

I, Andrew, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA! you will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: New Earth Sphere
Current WA Nation: New Earth Sphere

I, New Earth Sphere request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

sayuri:
Nation in TNP: New Earth Sphere
Current WA Nation: New Earth Sphere

I, New Earth Sphere request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard!

Nation in TNP: Oqoyscana
Current WA Nation: Oqoyscana

I, AgZarp request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

AgZarp:
Nation in TNP: Oqoyscana
Current WA Nation: Oqoyscana

I, AgZarp request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard.

Nation in TNP: Trygg
Current WA Nation: Trygg
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:None

I, TryggSpon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Federal Republic of Trask
Current WA Nation: Federal Republic of Trask

I, Trask, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kiwi:
The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:

• The Regional Guard - As a member of the regional guard, you would remain on a contact list of people that would be contacted if we need to defend the region against rogue parties who might try and take the WA delegacy from the legitimately elected delegate. This is a simple task which would require you to move WA status to your TNP nation occasionally if called upon via PM/TG and to follow the instructions of the current delegate and minister of defence. The downside of being solely part of the regional guard is that you will not gain a rank as a member of the NPA but may refer to yourself as a member of the TNP Regional Guard.
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsments calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this crosssection is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the third force, the updaters. The Auxiliary or pilers are also considered to be members of the regional guard.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to IRC which is easily achieved by visting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members of the regional guard and the Auxiliary.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in TNP: [nation]namehere[/nation]
Current WA Nation: [nation]namehere[/nation]
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, The Auxiliary, Special Forces>

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted you will receive a message from me. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

Kiwi
Minister for Defence
I, Gen.Wolf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Wolf656
Current WA Nation: Wolf656

Nation in TNP: Hudaman
Current WA Nation: Hudaman

I, HuAt request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

HuAt:
Nation in TNP: Hudaman
Current WA Nation: Hudaman

I, HuAt request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: San Martin De Porres
Current WA Nation: San Martin De Porres

I, San Martin De Porres request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

mvillena18:
Nation in TNP: San Martin De Porres
Current WA Nation: San Martin De Porres

I, San Martin De Porres request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Lajikstan
Current WA Nation: Lajikstan
NPA Division:Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly, World Assembly

I, Lajikstan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Hapre
Current WA Nation: Hapre
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:Applied for Regional Assembly and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, WA member

I, Hapre request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Nox Federation
Current WA Nation: Nox Federation

I, Nox Federation, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Sermonta
Current WA Nation: Sermonta
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:None

I, Sermonta request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Swaderic
Current WA Nation: Swaderic
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, Swaderic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Swaderic:
Nation in TNP: Swaderic
Current WA Nation: Swaderic
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, Swaderic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Swaderic you are already part of The Regional Guard however if you wish to up your enlistment and deploy on NPA operations then feel free to.

Nation in TNP: Eastern Star
Current WA Nation: Eastern Star
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None now or ever, except The North Pacific...

I, Widow's Son request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Aevi Islands
Current WA Nation: Aevi Islands

I request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Eastern Star / Widow's Son / Eastern Star

I, Widow's Son / Eastern Star request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Widow's Son:
Nation in TNP: Eastern Star / Widow's Son / Eastern Star

I, Widow's Son / Eastern Star request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard and sorry for the wait.

Back