Temporary Judicial Officers

Hileville

TNPer
TNP Nation
Hileville
Discord
Dennrick#0489
The Court will now maintain a list of all individuals wishing to serve as a temporary Judicial Officer if the need arises. You may state your interest here and be added to the list. Announcements of need and appointments will also be made in this thread.

Abbey has been appointed a Temporary Judicial Officer to serve in the spot of Blue Wolf until a replacement has been elected.

I would be willing to serve as TJO in any case where I am not the defendant, defense counsel, or a witness for the prosecution.

At this time that would consist of TNP v Govindia.

Due to his inactivity, I'm appointing Jamie to replaced Todd as a Temporary Hearing Officer in the case of TNP v. Eluvatar, and the associated request for review.

I'm announcing it here, because I dunno where else to announce it. Jamie, post an oath and I'll have you remasked.

Gracius Maximus:
punk d:
TY for being willing to serve.
No worries.

Also, this place is a mess. Just saying.
Thanks for that. If you want to actually tell us what we're doing so horrendously wrong, then that'd be appreciated (either in the new Public Gallery forum or in a PM to me will do, rather than derailing this thread).

Usefully, it appears the list in this thread hasn't been kept up-to-date. I'll deal with that at some point in the next 48 hours.

Abbey Anumia:
Gracius Maximus:
punk d:
TY for being willing to serve.
No worries.

Also, this place is a mess. Just saying.
Thanks for that. If you want to actually tell us what we're doing so horrendously wrong, then that'd be appreciated (either in the new Public Gallery forum or in a PM to me will do, rather than derailing this thread).

Usefully, it appears the list in this thread hasn't been kept up-to-date. I'll deal with that at some point in the next 48 hours.
My apologies for being unclear.

By place, I meant the system in general, not necessarily the Court specifically. But, to elaborate, it would appear that several fundamental mistakes were made during the last election cycle and that the Court has not been overly helpful in rectifying those situations in a manner that would serve not only Justice but expediency as well.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to express it.

Just not in this thread.

I am willing to be a THO, and I am in the RA.

Thusly, if you all wish to use my Juris-prudence ;) I will be more than Happy to serve the court to keep it fair and balanced.

As a nationstates Jurist I will to my best ability preserve, protect, and defend any fair and impartial court system, and serve with them, and give advice when asked.

while we are in the midst of filling 2 vacancies on the bench, we'll need some THO's. If interested, please post here AND send me qualifications via PM to be considered for a THO position.

This wasn't meant as a test in following directions, but let me just post this again for reference:

If interested, please post here AND send me qualifications via PM to be considered for a THO position.

Bold mine.

punk d:
This wasn't meant as a test in following directions, but let me just post this again for reference:

If interested, please post here AND send me qualifications via PM to be considered for a THO position.

Bold mine.
Touchy today? I will send them now. Changing procedure after the fact is one of the problems the Court seems to have on a regular basis it seems. :eyeroll:

You should have been here when I was AG. That was one of the reasons I ran for Justice.

I am changing things, but then again I was not running things prior to today so new temporary sheriff in town means new rules.

Rather than 'touchy'...i'd say 'anal'...and that description probably fits everyday. :)

Added to the THO's.

Still need one more. I'm casting a glance towards Silly String who has often commented on the court's decisions. Open opportunity to serve the court.

Funkadelia:
I would be willing to serve unless the Court is adamant on including Silly String
Since you've already bandied about your opinion on the issue, I suppose it would speed things up to have the question pre-judged. :fish:

Great Bights Mum:
Funkadelia:
I would be willing to serve unless the Court is adamant on including Silly String
Since you've already bandied about your opinion on the issue, I suppose it would speed things up to have the question pre-judged. :fish:
My thoughts exactly.

For what it's worth, the Office of the Attorney General has the utmost faith in Silly String's ability to impartially and intelligently carry out her duties.

Great Bights Mum:
Funkadelia:
It wouldn't have made a difference whether I had posted or not, I would still have had the same opinion. However, I can see the validity in the statement. Never mind then.

Back