-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
This topic is to acknowledge that I was completely absent for most of a month. As I acknowledged on the RMB a moment ago, I did not give appropriate notice. That was a disservice to all of you and I apologize.

Thank you Earth, McMasterdonia, Blue Wolf, Astarial, Former English Colony, New Hydra and Canceron, Solm, Unibot, Tim, and anyone who reached out to me whose telegram has been lost or who I have otherwise missed for keeping in touch, and welcoming me back with such undeserved kindness on my reappearance. To those of you who were concerned and I have not adequately replied: I have not been ill, injured, imprisoned, evicted, electrically disempowered, or anything like that; I have merely been unavailable for NationStates or other online matters.

During my involuntary absence I've come to find that I am rather happier with myself when I am not involved in political bickering or constant discussions. Therefore, for the conceivable future I will seek to be apolitical. I'll let you all know in this thread if and when I feel the need to re-enter politics but until such time I will not campaign, debate, or even post a ballot publicly when I am able to vote privately. I also am unlikely to frequent the IRC as much as I used to.

Seeing as I've provided some tools and the like which need maintenance, and have been put back in the admin group, I expect I'll have enough to be getting on with.

*huggles* Glad you're back and okay, Elu. You'll be missed if you're not around as much on IRC :)

I appreciate the acknowledgement and whilst I respect your wishes to remain apolitical, you are currently the only member of the RA with the ability to set flags on #tnp. I'm sure this is not your top priority right now, but I'd feel silly if I didn't bring it to your attention whilst I have the chance.

Well I was minding my own business, reading from my firestart on the rainbow line when it came to me in a vision that I had to frobulate the interquirm. You see, the interquirm is vital to the pseudopod infrastructure of Bostonialandopolis, and if I were to fail to frobulate it, well, the consequences would be fantrocious! As a four-hundred-foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings, I could not allow that. Nevertheless, while intersticing from pseudopod nodule to pseudopod nodule I could have notified you, and that failure is something I seek your forgiveness for.

It happened to me once. I hope the police in your country is not like what we got here. Just kidding.

Welcome again, from a new, not-so-known TNPer, but also (at least potically) a concerned one.

:)

Eluvatar:
Well I was minding my own business, reading from my firestart on the rainbow line when it came to me in a vision that I had to frobulate the interquirm. You see, the interquirm is vital to the pseudopod infrastructure of Bostonialandopolis, and if I were to fail to frobulate it, well, the consequences would be fantrocious! As a four-hundred-foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings, I could not allow that. Nevertheless, while intersticing from pseudopod nodule to pseudopod nodule I could have notified you, and that failure is something I seek your forgiveness for.
Seriously, what happened?

Govindia:
Eluvatar:
You see, if he did not frobulate the interquirm, surely Bostonialandopolis would be in a state of turmoil, as the lamellipodium of it would have been devastated, wreaking havoc among all the micro-tubules.

I'm glad you're all right and that you're back, Eluvatar, and like others have said I hope you will be in IRC because it's really not the same without you.

In regard to the reason for Elu's absence, I don't think it's appropriate to pester him for details. Clearly he gave the details he wants to give and that's all we should expect.

Govindia:
Eluvatar:
Let me put Elu's post in words you might understand.

None of you feckin business.

Good to see you. I'm DRUK! I joined TNP, during your absence. Pleasure to meet you. :)

-shakes hand-

Eluvatar:
I've missed all this Elu speak.

It's great to have you back, and know that everything is fine. I for one, have missed your friendship and sense of humour :)

:fish:

I couldn't help but notice there is a bunny in almost every single one of your posts so far...

Did FEC have anything to do with your absence? ;)

Glad to have you back, Elu. <3

I postulate that he ended up infiltrating the Romney Campaign so as to sabotage their servers on election day, bringing down their 'Orca' system and denying them accurate statistics on voter turnout and exit polling, thus neutralising their efforts to target voters on the day, and in the process handing several key swing states - and the Presidency - to Obama.

A noble task, and one for which we all owe him a great debt.

Back