Archived Regional Assembly Applications

Tyler:
Bluefur
Dagondust

I, Tyler, leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluefur, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Is there a reason Tyler has already been masked, yet a few people are still waiting for masks?

Enif

I, Enif, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Terran Imperium of Enif, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

BouncyAbbeyKitty
-WA Nation declared to the registrar-

I, Abbey Anumia, leader of The North Pacific nation of BouncyAbbeyKitty, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Terran Redux:
Is there a reason Tyler has already been masked, yet a few people are still waiting for masks?
He was already in the RA previously, and as such has already been security checked.

Enif and Abbey's apps are good, I need more security checks. I probably should go find an admin to do that actually.

EDIT: Actually I believe that Enif and Abbey as registered citizens have already been security checked and should be remasked.

Gladio
Cinex

I, Gladio, leader of The North Pacific nation of Gladio, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Gladio:
Gladio
Cinex

I, Gladio, leader of The North Pacific nation of Gladio, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
I ran a security check and it looks OK. But this doesn't mean you're admitted yet - that's Gulliver's job.

I, Gulf Shores, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Gulf Shores, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

My nation in TNP is Gulf Shores, I do not have a WA Nation yet, I'm applying to the WA now

Transgender Sheep
A Invader Puppet (subject to change every day but my WA's are really easy to track)

I, Drop Your Pants, leader of The North Pacific nation of Transgender Sheep, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Gladio is hereby admitted and should be remasked.

gulshores1's given nation does not appear to be in the North Pacific.

Drop Your pants appears to have already switched his WA nation. I'm going to go ahead and PM him so he can start registering his switchers and reapply.

:hello:

Vectra Octavian
no WA

I, Dyr Nasad, leader of The North Pacific nation of Vectra Octavian, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Dyr Nasad:
:hello:

Vectra Octavian
no WA

I, Dyr Nasad, leader of The North Pacific nation of Vectra Octavian, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
IP is clean. Needs multi check.

Feranginar
none

I, TheGrandNagus, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Colony of Feranginar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

*he smiles*
edited for stupid nation name mistake

The Navy Blue
The Navy Blue

I, GMLP, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Navy Blue, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

P/S: Just refound my nation and applied for WA membership on NationStates today. I would also like to enlist in the North Pacific Army. How do I proceed? Thank you.

TNP Nation: The Empire of Libyan Islands
WA Nation: Laedrid

I, [me], leader of The North Pacific nation of Libyan Islands, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I figured what with all the time I'm spending here I might as well join.

North Pacific Belschaft
I do not have a WA.

I, Belschaft, leader of The North Pacific nation of North Pacific Belschaft, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Asian Union
Asian Union

I, osete13, leader of The North Pacific nation of Asian Union, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Transgender Sheep
WA (filled out the switcher list).

I, DYP, leader of The North Pacific nation of Transgender Sheep, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I think i have to do it again since i spent so long farting around with the switchers.

Back