Archived Regional Assembly Applications

Prince Windsor:
I,Prince Windsor, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Royal Kindom of Windsor dc, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Security check in progress

Carly:
DagondustDagondustI, [Carly], leader of The North Pacific nation of (Dagondust), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Transferred from old thread.

Hoennikeropolis
Captain Aardvark (Changes a lot)

I, Kogvuron, leader of The North Pacific nation of Hoennikeropolis, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Kogvuron:
Hoennikeropolis
Captain Aardvark (Changes a lot)

I, Kogvuron, leader of The North Pacific nation of Hoennikeropolis, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Checks clean.

Multi check still needed, however.

Prince William will be admitted at the end of the RA exception for FEC vote.

Carly and Kogvuron's app's are good, I need a security check.

Carly and Kogvuron are hereby admitted. They will not be permitted to vote in the current vote on FEC's exemption from RA requirements.

New thread because the old legal code was repealed and replaced, and the oath and the steps for R.A. membership have changed.
The other "application" threads are also being updated and located in this area as well.
Govvindia, since you have a NPA mask, the RA permission set was added to your mask. The instructions admin have are that RA members in the NPA get the NPA mask. I've just checked, and you have the correct permission sets.

alia12321

I, alia12321, leader of The North Pacific nation alia12321, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Grosseschnauzer:
New thread because the old legal code was repealed and replaced, and the oath and the steps for R.A. membership have changed.
The other "application" threads are also being updated and located in this area as well.
Govvindia, since you have a NPA mask, the RA permission set was added to your mask. The instructions admin have are that RA members in the NPA get the NPA mask. I've just checked, and you have the correct permission sets.
Ok, well the updated roster doesn't list myself nor Blackshear as being added back to the RA....so it should be updated please....thanks.

I, yellow103, leader of The North Pacific nation of yello103, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

yellow103 has been cleared for the registered citizen mask, so they have been security checked as far as RA would be concerned.

Govindia you might get the correction done faster if you'd post the update in the RA update thread that Gulliver has started.

We've reorganized everything for tne new RA application process, and that is one of the changes.

yellow103 did not post the full form, including the preceding part listing their TNP nation and WA, or none as the case may be. I cannot infer that they don't have one, it needs to be explicitly stated. I'd like to ask that they reapply using the full form.

Gulliver:
yellow103 did not post the full form, including the preceding part listing their TNP nation and WA, or none as the case may be. I cannot infer that they don't have one, it needs to be explicitly stated. I'd like to ask that they reapply using the full form.
yello103 is their TNP nation.
yello103 is also their WA nation.

Funkadelia Island
Funkadelia

I, Funkadelia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Funkadelia Island, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Bah I am being stupid and spacy tonight.

I'm sorry about missing you, alia12321. Your application is good, now the administration needs to security check you. If it checks out clean, you'll be admitted, and if possible I'd like to ask the administration to just go ahead and do the masking while they're at it

yello103 is hereby admitted and should be remasked.

Funkadelia's app is good. I'd like to ask for a security check, and if he checks clean that he be remasked, as he will be admitted to the RA in that case.

EDIT: I should point out that yello103 will not be permitted to vote in the current vote on FEC's exemption from RA requirements.

Funkadelia:
Funkadelia Island
Funkadelia

I, Funkadelia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Funkadelia Island, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Clean.

alia12321:
What about me? Not to be impatient, but there are a lot of people online that could help me.
Clean.

Multicheck needed for both.

2, related (and relevant to this thread) things to note:

Section 6.2: RA WA Verification and Confidentiality Act

11. The Speaker will designate a person who is not involved in any military operations to be the registrar of confidential puppets.
12. Assembly members with a World Assembly nation must inform the registrar of any nation of theirs which may attain World Assembly membership before it does so.
13. Unless granted permission otherwise by the Assembly member in question, if the registrar is informed of possible future World Assembly nations the registrar will keep that information in confidence and will not share it with anyone on pain of a minimum three months ban from the region unless the registrar observes such a nation waging war against the North Pacific.
14. The registrar will not inform their successor of confidential potential World Assembly nations; they may only report which Assembly Members have submitted such lists.
I'd like to ask that these provisions in the new legal code are followed (I'm aware that Gulliver said that he'd appoint himself on IRC, but something on the forums would be nice).

Additionally, I'd like some reference to these provisions in the OP of this thread, because well, they should be. Whether you put that part of the legal code into a spoiler (as you did with the Criminal Code) or explain it's provisions and state who the registrar is, I'm not fussed.

Then and only then will I be willing to apply.

Empire_of_Narnia
I don't have a WA nation or any other nations.

I, Empire of Narnia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Empire of Narnia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Abbey:
2, related (and relevant to this thread) things to note:

Section 6.2: RA WA Verification and Confidentiality Act

11. The Speaker will designate a person who is not involved in any military operations to be the registrar of confidential puppets.
12. Assembly members with a World Assembly nation must inform the registrar of any nation of theirs which may attain World Assembly membership before it does so.
13. Unless granted permission otherwise by the Assembly member in question, if the registrar is informed of possible future World Assembly nations the registrar will keep that information in confidence and will not share it with anyone on pain of a minimum three months ban from the region unless the registrar observes such a nation waging war against the North Pacific.
14. The registrar will not inform their successor of confidential potential World Assembly nations; they may only report which Assembly Members have submitted such lists.
I'd like to ask that these provisions in the new legal code are followed (I'm aware that Gulliver said that he'd appoint himself on IRC, but something on the forums would be nice).

Additionally, I'd like some reference to these provisions in the OP of this thread, because well, they should be. Whether you put that part of the legal code into a spoiler (as you did with the Criminal Code) or explain it's provisions and state who the registrar is, I'm not fussed.

Then and only then will I be willing to apply.
I never actually even appointed myself, you are correct, I should get on this >_<

Also, Empire of Narnia's app is good, I need a security check.

TNP Hyanygo
I have no WA nation

I, Hyanygo, leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Hyanygo, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

It's good to know. I was looking to enter the region for days.

The Constitucional Monarchy of Hushland
I don't have a WA nation or any other nations.

I, Hushland, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitucional Monarchy of Hushland, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Terran Redux
Terran Union

I, Terran Redux, leader of The North Pacific nation of Terran Redux, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

New New Northeast Romaland
NNNR World Assembly Embassy

I, NNNRomaland, leader of The North Pacific nation of (your TNP nation's name), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Empire of Narnia, Hyanygo, Hushland, Terran Redux, and NNN Romaland's IPs all check clean.

They need a multi check by the Admins (using the IP Control Center in the ACP).

The Republic of Banes
(not accepted as yet)

I, wolfage, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Banes, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Bluefur
Dagondust

I, Tyler, leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluefur, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Tyler is hereby readmitted to the RA and should be remasked promptly.

wolfage's app is good and needs a security check.

Back