The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Braces? My dentist told me I could get braces if I wanted to in order to correct the spacing between my incisors. Should I (I hear they're awful, though)?

I got lucky and didn't have to have any either. Haven't gotten off completely scot-free, ended up grinding my teeth during my sleep, have to wear a mouth guard during the night nowadays. Made me feel like it was rugby time until I finally got used to it lol

RPI:
Braces? My dentist told me I could get braces if I wanted to in order to correct the spacing between my incisors. Should I (I hear they're awful, though)?
The pain's only temporary, but you'll have to wear a retainer every night for the rest of your days, or else they'll just slip back.

They do cost a looot of money too, but if you think it's worth it, do it.

RPI:
The question you need to ask yourself- is it worth it? Braces are expensive and difficult, but your teeth will function properly for as long as you treat them well; they will also be much more attractive. I'd say cost is the most important factor here for a lot of people. If you can handle the expense, go for it.

May I present Wolfsea's new foreign policy for dealing with Novrith and the DU
64776768.jpg

Back