The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Man it got weird in here real quick...

Tonse, can I get a cheque please? I'll be back tomorrow night. Fish & Chips were great though.

Bon:
Can I have some peanuts and a lager?

How's been your week by the way?
"Peanuts are on in the baskets scattered around and here is your lager."

*Puts lager on a coaster and sets it down*

*Looks at Darcania*

"Good question. Im not sure how Dragons react. I know it would kill a dog but not humans. I would say to check with your doctor. Do...dragons have doctors?"

[me]hits Syrixia repeatedly with a club, until the the giraffe falls to the ground.

"It's alright, he's not dead. He should just be out long enough for the 'sugar' to leave his system. Tonse, can you fetch my Long Island Ice Tea from the back and hook me up with a cantina-style dinner?"

Syrixia:
Nessuno:
Darcania:
So... what is that powder that caused this giraffe to act... strangely?
Syrixia confused cocaine with sugar.
Mom...lemme stay in bed...it's Safriturday...gotta get down on...woah...sexy zebras...

Bootsie:
Bootsie hits Syrixia repeatedly with a club, until the the giraffe falls to the ground.

"It's alright, he's not dead. He should just be out long enough for the 'sugar' to leave his system. Tonse, can you fetch my Long Island Ice Tea from the back and hook me up with a cantina-style dinner?"
:blink: ... ok.
Empire of Narnia:
How about I become the official supplier for all intoxicating substances in the bar?
I think that it isn't a good idea.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
I don't think there was an objection on my motion to evict Narnia, so I'm gonna lobby for a second.
Nessuno objected, and besides you aren't even the OP. Learn to have fun and take a joke. Go onto one of the serious regional government threads if you want a dry and boring place to discuss serious business. If fake imaginary cocaine is all it takes to offend you then you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

I am putting forth a motion to object everybody who is overly serious and has no sense of humor. Any objections?

I'm a tad confused as to what's even happening in here. Though I should be more concerned of if I even WANT to know. :P

In a less roleplaying the bar type of thing here I think this thread is meant to be partly nice conversations and kind of that general pleasant feeling brought along by a nice strong drink and some good food of your choice. A good time at the bar among good company, our fellow members of TNP. I can understand the feeling that suddenly bringing in cocaine and people getting high out of their mind and doing random S**T all over the place doesn't really sit well with the atmosphere of the thread, it's not a matter of people taking it too seriously, its just a matter of ruining the nice, friendly atmosphere we had going not only for long-timers but newer people alike.

I, for one, make no "motion" to "throw Narnia out of the bar" but I would like to politely ask Narnia and Sryxia to maybe tone it down a little, if you wouldn't mind and thank them very much if they do so :)

I don't think there was an objection on my motion to evict Narnia, so I'm gonna lobby for a second.

Empire of Narnia:
Nessuno objected, and besides you aren't even the OP. Learn to have fun and take a joke. Go onto one of the serious regional government threads if you want a dry and boring place to discuss serious business. If fake imaginary cocaine is all it takes to offend you then you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

I am putting forth a motion to object everybody who is overly serious and has no sense of humor. Any objections?
Oh my God guys, stop this discussion before i make you fly a few chairs on.

*Narnia's phone rings*

Oh, hi Rolfe. How is our guest doing? Did you pull out his fingernails like I asked?

*muffled phone sounds*

"Right on, my main man! Oh, if he doesn't talk by the time you get done with his nails remember to cauterize any major wounds. Don't want him bleeding out after all!"

*Says goodbye and hangs up*

So, bartender could you please hook me up with another Vanilla Coke?

Yrkidding:
In a less roleplaying the bar type of thing here I think this thread is meant to be partly nice conversations and kind of that general pleasant feeling brought along by a nice strong drink and some good food of your choice. A good time at the bar among good company, our fellow members of TNP. I can understand the feeling that suddenly bringing in cocaine and people getting high out of their mind and doing random S**T all over the place doesn't really sit well with the atmosphere of the thread, it's not a matter of people taking it too seriously, its just a matter of ruining the nice, friendly atmosphere we had going not only for long-timers but newer people alike.

I, for one, make no "motion" to "throw Narnia out of the bar" but I would like to politely ask Narnia and Sryxia to maybe tone it down a little, if you wouldn't mind and thank them very much if they do so :)
I must say I agree with that statement.....

"Hey Tonse." I sit down at a stool on my own near the end of the bar where you stand. "Can I get another order of fish & chips? The last time was great. I've a good sized tip in mind if it's half as good this time!" I pause for a moment. "Throw in a beer, if you would, eh?" I look up at the TV screen over the bar, "The hockey game starts soon, right? Is that up next for the TV?"

*Nods*

"Which game you looking for? The Blackhawks sweeping? That's the game I like watching"

500x_fish___chips_by_wolfsavard_01.jpg

Syrixia had snapped out of his cocaine high overnight. He was quite surprised to see he felt more stable and more alright when he woke up on the morning of May 8th, though he was sad that the sexy zebras were gone. Nevertheless, he proceeded to head downstairs to the bar floor. Upon arriving, he noticed a honey-colored sheep, who, ironically, called herself Honeysheep.

"My, there're lots of animals in this region." he thought. Then, he proceeded to sit at his usual purple seat with a crown on it, obviously designated for camelopardian royalty. "So," he said, "You seem to have been in TNP before. DD, tell me about Honeysheep. Was she a veteran from years long past? What was her impact, her legacy?" Naturally, as this statement indicated, the King Giraffe was royally curious.

Tonse:
*Nods*

"Which game you looking for? The Blackhawks sweeping? That's the game I like watching"
"Let's put the Rangers and Caps' Game 7. I think that'll be a good one, as much as I want to watch Tampa take out those freaking Canadiens finally. I'm a Leafs fan you see, hate them by default!"

Well, I just resigned from all my positions.

I would like more seafood, please. Perhaps some sushi or a big plate of shrimp. And some alcoholic drink that isn't rum. I don't like rum all that much.

Back