The North Pacific Bar and Grill

(That is so great)

McMasterdonia gets up out of his seat to hug Ali. "It's really good to see you" he said, as he pulled the chair out for her to sit down. "I'm just about to go order something before Blue Wolf clears out the whole buffet, do you want anything?"

tumblr_m7cecg3U9v1rzdcixo1_500.gif

[DELETED]

McMaster, I feel like you didn't like it at all so I quit it. If you wanted the old Ravenna back you could just say.

Ali, I didn't actually read it :P I didn't notice that you had posted in this area - that is why I didn't respond.

[me] pours Ali a strong drink

Yeah right, like I want to be robbed and murdered!

[me]barfs everywhere while grinning sheepishly at everyone around.

Should that be "grinning donkeyishly"? Special usage?

*Loud rotor noise from a helicopter can be heard outside. Then it fades away... "beep beep", Lennart comes in*

"Me neither"

*Waves at everyone, the old Ravenna is not there anymore, her other, nicer personality is now in her place. Lennart wonders why but won't dare to ask*

"Can I have a cup of black tea, please?"

mcmasterdonia:
Ice cream for sure.

btw the Pizza's may be expensive!
why, thank you for buying us ice cream and expensive pizza, friend!

I hope our smiles make you feel repaid :)

Me too! In real life I am thinking of having a glass of Bulleit rye whiskey, which is my substitute for Whistlepig rye. The former is a third the price of the latter. :lol:

I would love to get a bottle of rye whiskey that is distilled at Mt. Vernon from George Washington's recipe. :w00t:

Democratic Donkeys:
Me too! In real life I am thinking of having a glass of Bulleit rye whiskey, which is my substitute for Whistlepig rye. The former is a third the price of the latter. :lol:

I would love to get a bottle of rye whiskey that is distilled at Mt. Vernon from George Washington's recipe. :w00t:
Sounds good! Didn't know G. Washington had his own recipe, though. I would like to enjoy a couple of those any day.

Back