The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Kasch uses his ultra quick speed to avoid the mind swipe, all Syr sees is a grey blur circling them. Kasch suddenly jumps onto the giraffe's face and scratches the hell out of it

quak1234:
Better question: How come a giraffe picked a fight with a wolf?
Trying to beat up a cat is risky because of those claws, but giraffes can kick your head off.

It takes a whole week to pay for that 3 day weekend. First you enjoy the extra day off, then the shorter week. But that next Monday back...it would be punishing enough without adding the day from hell on top of it. Friday is a whole week away, but I need drinks now. Bring out the rum and someone please tell me something good.

*Daler Mehndi walks into the bar and starts shooting up everything with an assault rifle*

Ehmm... at some point in the past, it was widely accepted that the Minister of C&E should run this place, and we would ask them for drinks and stuff.

So, for tradition's sake, Syrixia go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich! and I also want a beer, a brown Grimbergen, a Dubbel

Kasch looks up at Techislovakia, who has most courteously gathered a beverage from behind the counter.

"I'll pass."

*knocks back the fourth shot in as many minutes*

While we're at it, everyone can have a round on me.

quak1234:
Junie:
I'm fairly new here.
While all this chaos is going on, can I have a cup of instant ramen? Make it moderately spicy :)
Junie, I found a package of instant ramen in the back cupboard. It was plain, so I added what I think was some paprika. I'm not a cook, so I don't now if I added too much or too little, or if it even was paprika. Flemingovia help you.
maxresdefault.jpg
Darklord:
whe...where is ...whersmyrum???Hic
[class=deputy_speaker]quak1234[/class] hits Darklord on the head with a bottle of rum.
hahaha you actually made it!

Back