The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Coooooo

The bomb explodes, destroys the world, and sends everybody to the Hatoful Boyfriend universe where everyone is a bird.

Kannex:
Coooooo

The bomb explodes, destroys the world, and sends everybody to the Hatoful Boyfriend universe where everyone is a bird.
[DECLARED NULL CANON]

[me] sits back down by Nessie, Quak, and Cronaal

Corporal Clegg:
I uploaded them for you. This is only a temporary location, so I can change the songs if need be. Would you like me to upload them to my SoundCloud?
Let me know what you think! :)
Awesome. I like what you've done with them.

Only minor issue I have is the way the last note sustains on Fluorescence, I think it should be a little shorter, but apart from that it's really good.

I'll put together something to use for cover art for each of them and PM those to you.

Nebula:
Corporal Clegg:
I uploaded them for you. This is only a temporary location, so I can change the songs if need be. Would you like me to upload them to my SoundCloud?
Let me know what you think! :)
Awesome. I like what you've done with them.

Only minor issue I have is the way the last note sustains on Fluorescence, I think it should be a little shorter, but apart from that it's really good.

I'll put together something to use for cover art for each of them and PM those to you.
Thanks! Let me know if there's anything else you want me to produce for you! :)

i did a booboo

Cvs1Bjz.png

Back