Want to be added to the map?

Ravania and I have compromised! I will take the southern island as well as a chunk of the larger island next to it.

Iro:
Ravania and I have compromised! I will take the southern island as well as a chunk of the larger island next to it.
Well, then I'll settle for the nortern island and a chunk of the larger island next to it too.

Doesn't have to be that big, just make it look like a unity with the island.

I'm not eligible yet but if I do become eligible for a place on the map would the following be acceptable?

Untitled-1.gif

I know it's a bit big but I'm going for a large but very barren approach with the small exclave being the only decent bit of land

Can i have two spaces right above redamerica. One more large for Simeonia my oldest nation and one to the north between Redamerica and Simeonia to my nation of Seomis?

tear151:
I'm not eligible yet but if I do become eligible for a place on the map would the following be acceptable?

Untitled-1.gif

I know it's a bit big but I'm going for a large but very barren approach with the small exclave being the only decent bit of land
Hey man,

I asked Scand for the island in northeastern part of the map.
However, I did not ask for the small peninsula you claimed.

DRUK:
tear151:

Untitled-1.gif

Hey man,

I asked Scand for the island in northeastern part of the map.
However, I did not ask for the small peninsula you claimed.
Would you mind perhaps having your Korean peninsular below that island and I have the island as is?

I will accept this, this time, but in the future for roleplays please space out roleplay responses, especially if they take more than one day IC. In addition, other nations may wish to respond to the roleplay, and at that pace are unable to do so.

Please keep this in mind in the future.

I pm'ed other nations days ago and they didn't seem to show any interest, but I understand what you mean. I can wait for their reactions before the map gets updated though.

[me]giggles :tb2:

Hello Scandi darlin, I've applied for the RA and I'm merely awaiting approval and masking which I don't doubt I'll get (eventually ;P ) so I was wondering if I could potentially, maybe have a bit of land somewhere on or above the Arctic Circle line, pretty please :) I'm thinking have a Russian-esque nation this time around.

Pretty, pretty, pretty please ;D

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'd like my name on the map to be 'Oriole Union' if that isn't too much trouble :)

'ello, I've applied for the RA and Alvino keeps suggesting I do this. So, if you wouldn't mind...

I'd like some land to the northeast of Almanianian Union, an archipelago with Hawaii, New Guinea and Japan close together, if it's not too much trouble... aswell as half of that Island that Al has, on the western most part of his country.

If you could make the three islands large enough to be comparative to it's neighbors (relatively large/moderate), I'd be very appreciative.

Thank you!

Oriole Electronics:
Oriole Electronics giggles :tb2:

Hello Scandi darlin, I've applied for the RA and I'm merely awaiting approval and masking which I don't doubt I'll get (eventually ;P ) so I was wondering if I could potentially, maybe have a bit of land somewhere on or above the Arctic Circle line, pretty please :) I'm thinking have a Russian-esque nation this time around.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'd like my name on the map to be 'Oriole Union' if that isn't too much trouble :)
Absolutely. It will come in the next update.

I'd like some land to the northeast of Almanianian Union, an archipelago with Hawaii, New Guinea and Japan close together, if it's not too much trouble... aswell as half of that Island that Al has, on the western most part of his country.

I'm afraid that due to past requests, I no longer put in RL landforms. It's pretty difficult making them match the topography of the region. If you submit a map of a custom made island, I'm more than willing to add that.

Scandigrad:
Oriole Electronics:
Oriole Electronics giggles :tb2:

Absolutely. It will come in the next update.

I'm afraid that due to past requests, I no longer put in RL landforms. It's pretty difficult making them match the topography of the region. If you submit a map of a custom made island, I'm more than willing to add that.
https://goput.it/1ls.png

Scan, is this good?

Could you please add me in the area I drew up in the north near RedAmerica? I'd really appreciate it Scandigrad! Thanks in advance mate.

fd0.png

Hello Scandigrad I wish to have some land please. I made one but i think it is a bit large. North of Sovreignry North Pacific and Narnia All west of Alesia & Earth22 IV to the border and up towards Ananke. I promise I am not a super country I just want to have reasonable trades alot of farm land. Plus may I PM you about making the map more visual physically. :) Thanks alot Scandigrad for doing this for everyone! looks great

Hello, I'd like to be added to the map as well please!
I've got 15 posts under the bag, have been in the IRC quite a few times, and I'm sure you'll find all is in order. :)
I'f it's not too much trouble for you, I'd like to border 'God n Country n Byron' to the south, near the coast.
I've even drawn it in to make it easier to see:
LOF0U.png
I'd like to have that purple area in the south, including the island, please.
I hope it's not too small! Also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to add text to this, as the option was grayed out, so if you could add "Samaria and Judea" that would also be awesome.
Thank you!

Repofstates:
Hello Scandigrad I wish to have some land please. I made one but i think it is a bit large. North of Sovreignry North Pacific and Narnia All west of Alesia & Earth22 IV to the border and up towards Ananke. I promise I am not a super country I just want to have reasonable trades alot of farm land. Plus may I PM you about making the map more visual physically. :) Thanks alot Scandigrad for doing this for everyone! looks great
The PM would be appreciated

Hello, I'd like to be added to the map as well please!
I've got 15 posts under the bag, have been in the IRC quite a few times, and I'm sure you'll find all is in order.
I'f it's not too much trouble for you, I'd like to border 'God n Country n Byron' to the south, near the coast.

Done

Thank you very much, Scandigrad, also gotta love the Korean peninsula for DRUK!it seems like it was there from the beggining xD

Regards

Lennart:
Thank you very much, Scandigrad, also gotta love the Korean peninsula for DRUK!it seems like it was there from the beggining xD

Regards
Thanks. It was a pain in the ass getting it there, that's for sure. <_<

It's also why I don't take requests with RL land forms :lol:

DRUK:
Oriole Electronics:
DRUK:
Scandigrad:

Well, you did mine. :lol:
I think that's what they're talking about :P haha :clap:
He says he doesn't take RL land forms.........

He took my request; that's what I'm saying. :eyebrow:
Perhaps you didn't read closely.

Thank you very much, Scandigrad, also gotta love the Korean peninsula [hey, that's you!] for DRUK!it seems like it was there from the beggining xD

Regards
Thanks. It [referring to your peninsula] was a pain in the ass getting it there, that's for sure.

It's [again, referring to your peninsula] also why I don't take requests with RL land forms

So, one can conclude that I was suggesting that I don't take RL landform requests because of that one, since I referred to it as
...a pain in the ass getting it there

Scandigrad:
DRUK:
Oriole Electronics:
DRUK:
Scandigrad:

Thank you very much, Scandigrad, also gotta love the Korean peninsula [hey, that's you!] for DRUK!it seems like it was there from the beggining xD

Regards
Thanks. It [referring to your peninsula] was a pain in the ass getting it there, that's for sure.

It's [again, referring to your peninsula] also why I don't take requests with RL land forms

So, one can conclude that I was suggesting that I don't take RL landform requests because of that one, since I referred to it as
I thought the "It" preceding the "pain in the ass" was a transitional subject.

I think it(using transitional subject) is best to specify the "it".

--------
:rofl:
--------

DRUK:
Scandigrad:
DRUK:
Oriole Electronics:
DRUK:
Scandigrad:

Regards

--------
--------
Incorrect. "It" would be used as a pronoun, referencing a previously established subject, referring to putting in your peninsula.

Scandigrad:
DRUK:
Scandigrad:
DRUK:
Oriole Electronics:
DRUK:
Scandigrad:

Regards

--------
--------
Incorrect. "It" would be used as a pronoun, referencing a previously established subject, referring to putting in your peninsula.
I know. You wrote the sentence, so you know best about its meaning. :lol:

Hehe, is that a joke Scandi? I'm being serious because idk where you're from so that may be legit but where I am 100 is well, not as you'd make it seem in your post.

Oriole Electronics:
Hehe, is that a joke Scandi? I'm being serious because idk where you're from so that may be legit but where I am 100 is well, not as you'd make it seem in your post.
I was suggesting that my knowledge is vastly superior because I take freshman level college courses.

I come from 'Murrica.

Back