Want to be added to the map?

Chasmanthe:
Scandigrad:
Chas, Bel, I'd suggest reading this to help.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8070188&t=6976001

Borndisaster, I'll process your request ASAP.
I fail to see how this helps me.

I really fail to see how it helps me.

I feel you are not engaging me with the problem at hand.

I was considering creating a thread but if that is not the problem can you more directly address me with your specific concerns?

Edit: I was Jeikeu's adopted family so doesn't that count as a roleplay justification? I telegrammed him a few months ago saying I was going to safeguard his territory from foreign aggression if he CTE'd. If you want me to create a story then unless I somehow have an epiphany you're setting the expectations too high for me and I will have to consider withdrawing altogether.

Edit2: I spoke to Alman yesterday regarding RP and basically need help otherwise it will flop. But if it's a hassle I'll just fold it.
What I'm saying is that you have to actually roleplay it out. It seems you have a backstory set up, but you have to roleplay the events of entering into, and defending that territory in order for it to be recognized on the map.

So yes, I am asking you to create a story.

Belschaft:
As mentioned to scand at the time I claimed Durk's old slot, I intend to RP it once I get a large map of the area finished.
Okay, well I need to know as well next time. As long as you RP it, I have no objections.

I would like my nation The Empire of Eitusian and it's tiny so don't freak out. I would like it to be on the map right next to Redamerica but a bit far since it's an island. THANK YOU!
Here is the Map:
Untitled_zpsc888d5da.jpg
But not so small, not as the nation Avalon, my nation is as at least twice that size.

i would like my holy empire of Vespall be space next to checkers and the other island next to checkers island and i would like it being called vespall for short and the of the color of country will be green and little brownish please and thank you

I'd like to be added to the North Pacific map. I like to be near water so there are spaces for Schweizweld near Novare Res or Bear Nation. Thanks.

Ok, I'm updating the map from now on.

I will put things in order tomorrow 'cause I'm tired today, so our Happy friend gets his country into the map.

I won't demand anyone to be a RA member to get their place in the map, by now. But it's better for all of us that everyone gets involved in the RA sooner or later, so I encourage you, Happy Op, consider to do whenever you qualify

It would be great if I could get in on the action as well. I don't particularly care about location other than the act that I want to be on the northern side of the region. Water is not a big deal.

Edit 1: Juan del Pastel is my brother nation, so it would be good if the two of us shared some border with one another. He is currently applying to join the WA.

FYI: Juan del Pastel is NOT my nation. It's my brother's.

Ok guys, I'll place Happy, Astana, Aqmuland and Juan all in the next update.

I'll also take the oportunity to clean up the map, CTE'd nations adn also those who have moved away will lose the land they hold

Thanks for your patience!

Ash:
I'd like the sliver of land east of Great Bights Mum and north of Grosseschnauzer.
Of course, Minister

Done, I've called that land "Ashatwe". I'll change it later if you prefer any other name on it :)

Sorry for bothering you again, but would it be possible for New North Aqmuland to claim the island north of Checkers at the very top of the map?

depeterson61:
Sorry for bothering you again, but would it be possible for New North Aqmuland to claim the island north of Checkers at the very top of the map?
You're not bothering me at all. But I can't give you more land just like that. You have to RP it.

Go into the National RP subforum (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3024522/) and try to take it by force or diplomacy. Explore it, claim it, conquer it, ask any other nation around if they are interested in helping or challenge your claim.

Currently, that island is populated by a warring eskimo tribe with outdated Russian weaponry and equipment. They call themsleves Ainut, and their island Ainut Island (they're not much of an imaginative people).

Terror Bird:
Is it possible for HOJFTL to be replaced by Merconitonitopia on the map...?
M'lord, your country has been renamed.

Ice Queen:
May I please have some small island up in the North where I have enough snow? Thank you in advance~
M'lady, cartographers have located your kingdom and drawn its borders, it's right over the Arctic Circle so, plenty of snow for you (feel free to make any corrections you want, unless you're invading some other country, then move to RP threads).

(full screen link>> http://oi42.tinypic.com/1zx71hx.jpg)

I'd like myself (Bentrada) to be added in the regional map. Maybe in that bordering Ilerien, Tim-Opolis, and the sea?

If I've been on long enough to get a piece of the map, could I possibly have the island south-west of the Ator People please?

Now that I think about it an image would probably be better
Fdulc0u.png

Not a t all, friend, I specially like active nations on the RMB being around here.

Remember: if you wish more land you have to RP it, getting into RP threads and claiming them and stuff. I guess you're done by now. But maybe in the future you change your mind.

Be well, friend!

May I have the land between Durkadurkiranistan II and Sovereignry of North Pacific please. There is a problem with my nation name as registered on the forum. It should be Mysteron as that is my nation's name in The North Pacific but, because of an age-related issue (blank moment) I inadvertently used a another nation, which I sometimes use, of Mediobogdum II for my TNP registration. I am trying to sort of this matter with our Delegate and await his response. Hope this does not negate my claim for land.

Mysteron

As you're active on RMB you've got the right to be placed on the map, with the name you want.

As you see, many of us use a different name for the forum user an their main nation. That is normally no issue at all.

The downside is I can't update the map today (crazy late here) or tomorrow (busy), but your claim is noted. I will update asap.

Be well friends

Dear your Highness/Majesty/Holiness/Presidentness(?) of Scandigrad.

I would please like to be added to the map of the North Pacific. I am a regular, although I am not entirely sure if I yet have 15 posts, as I am fairly new.

I apologise in advance if I randomly vanish from NationStates for a period of more than 15 days, but my Internet is terrible and unreliable.

I would love to be on the map, but I will not presume to ask for a specific shape as you requested that we did not.

Thank you for your time.

Nathaniel of Archegnum

Upon seeing the previous messages of others, I realise that people actually do request country locations.

Is it possible that I could have that Archegnum can be on the chain of islands between Stovillium and mainland Ashatwe?

I hope I have not annoyed anyone by posting this :unsure:

Regards,

Nathaniel of Archegnum

:hello: Hello there, Archegnum. Welcome to the TNP forums! (Enjoy your stay and get involved!)

You're not annoying at all, friend. I'd say try not to double post, though, but you will be surprised of how tolerant we can sometimes be towards spamming, gravedigging, double, triple, multiple posting and such :lol:

Ok, now on topic: As I thought I told you before, I am the one updating this map now. Our dear ex-cartographer, Scandigrad, left; we miss him and hope he comes back one day, but I'm in charge now... using more or less the rules he set xD

I know you've been around for a while and are somewhat active on RMB so I'll grant your claim. I'll edit this message with update as soon as possible.

UPDATE!: Full screen>> http://oi39.tinypic.com/20rocqt.jpg

Dear Avalon,

I would like to add my nation of Guslantis to the map. I would like to have a nation on the coast. I'm sorry if I don't have enough posts on the forum, but I am apart of the Regional Assembly, and am applying for the Regional Army and the Ministry of Communications, but I understand that not everyone can be on the map.

Sincerely,

Guslantis

Since Ravania left, I'd love it if I could get that bat-shaped island above my current territory.

Back