Want to be added to the map?

Hi Lennart.

If I could have the territory marked in black below I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

TNPMap_zpsbbbf6f6c.png

Heya Lennart, Olvern would appreciate a place on the TNP map very much, specifically the inland area at the south, directly below Sanctaria and Astana, left of Aurora Orb. Thanks! :D

Hello, please add me to the map :)
I'd like to have that nice looking bay around here :
2wpox7w.png

The name of my faction is 'Grand Duchy of Cisrhenania' but 'Cisrhenania' would fit too ;D

Hello friends.

Cisrhenania, I will add you in the next update. I will use the short name, as it is the common rule.

bootahilley, I will wait till the thread developes into a concluded history.

Zemnaya, PM for requests like that. Tell me how do you want it to look like and we'll see what I can do.

---

edit: UPDATED! link>> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6941137/1/#new

I would like for my serpanthian Empire to be added to your map please almost any where really will do but the land kinda has to be barren to keep with my discription :)

Kusheen:
I would like for my serpanthian Empire to be added to your map please almost any where really will do but the land kinda has to be barren to keep with my discription :)
Hello, friend, and welcome to these forums.

I'll be happy to place your country in the next update if you're active in these forums or the RMB (in-game). Come and get involved or spam with us. After a couple of posts, when we know you a little more, then I'll give you plenty of land.

In the next update I will also remove some inactive nations, so there will be more room for new countries!

I know I haven't hit the 15 posts yet, but I'm getting there. I actually created a main factbook page and it shows where I'd ideally like Corinair. Hopefully you'll let me place the country there as it would fit great with my overview and planned history pages. :)

Hello there. I'd like to request a spot on the map. Jagera has been deleted so is it possible that I get Jagera's northern coast? Could I also please have the southern coast of the island that Checkers is on? Could you also add a couple of small islands between those two areas for me? Thanks in advance in all cases. I hope I'm not putting you through too much trouble?

Valkany:
Hello there. I'd like to request a spot on the map. Jagera has been deleted so is it possible that I get Jagera's northern coast? Could I also please have the southern coast of the island that Checkers is on? Could you also add a couple of small islands between those two areas for me? Thanks in advance in all cases. I hope I'm not putting you through too much trouble?
/troll so demanding, lenny would cry ;_;

Lord Nwahs:
Valkany:
/troll so demanding, lenny would cry ;_;
I've been in his place and I know through how much trouble I might be putting him and because I don't want to cause him too much trouble if he can't or doesn't feel like fulfilling any of my requests I don't have a problem.My main request is that about Checker's island everything else is secondary and expendible.

I'd like to be added to the map please. On a reasonable strip of land bordering Durkadurkairanistan and Green Pacifica (I do not know how I am going to get my Navy Out, I guess I am going to have to negoitate a sizeable Naval Base of Operations with Durk on the Great Byron Sea Similar to Ukraine and Russia with the Crimea. Hopefully there isnt a protest)

Hello.

If possible, could I claim Juan del Pastel's land, as he has jumped ship on the region? He's my brother IRL and I checked with him to OK it, and he was fine.

Let me know if I need to RP it or anything like that.

Hi, I would like to request a place on the map, and an image of where I would prefer will be in a spoiler. It should be around 730 km for the scale, and should be circular to keep up with the RP i'm kinda doing with it. If you can't do that it's just fine. It can just be Amestris. If you need activity, I have been posting in the RMB. Thank's in advance!!!!
- Amestris From FMA​

AMAPtopost.png

Yes, I do know I need more posts and if it's an absolute requirement for me to do so, I will try to get more.

But I am very interested in those 2 peninsula's at the South(The larger one) and South-east(The one close to Almanianian) of the map and the 2 tiny unclaimed islands around the south-east one, and a "Meh" to "Ok" area of land connecting the peninsula's, please.

Thank you. :)

Well, I want to generate some activity in this RP, and what better way is there to found a nation far in the south and begin making my way north?

So could I please have a plot just below Cisrhenania? Spanning an amount in land so I have access to both "Merchant City-States" and "Post-Autocratic States". Named: Dalter.

Like a month ago, I got my naval situation well uh situated. Durkistan Said I could have his spot on the map. I havent mentioned it since. So might want to check to see if he is still cool with it.

OK, so I'm in charge again. For this update, I removed inactive nations... If any of them was your nation and you want it back on the map, apply again in this thread.

Geniva, Check your spot and tell me how do you like it ;)

depeterson, your claim is noted (check the map) but you have to RP it!

MinecraftMike16, that gorgeous circular country is now yours!

New Haven, of course you deserve that land. I hope to see you in future RP threads.

James, there you go! let's see how many countries support or oppose your expansionist policy.

LibertarianLand has its share too, I hope it fits in your RP, Paul, if it doesn't just let me know.

Updated! >> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6941137/1/?x=0#post8058632
Full Screen >> http://oi59.tinypic.com/6yo4sw.jpg

Would it be alright if I claim the northern islands? I think of my people as isolated from the mainland while still being relatively big and I think that would help with RP.

Thank you for putting time into this by the way. It's a really cool idea.

Fenichi:
Would it be alright if I claim the northern islands? I think of my people as isolated from the mainland while still being relatively big and I think that would help with RP.

Thank you for putting time into this by the way. It's a really cool idea.
You're welcome. of course I will grant you some land and I hope to see you in future RP threads.

Can you specify which islands? the two due north-east of Bentrada, or also the big one beyond the Ironic Gulf?

And what name would you like for it... Legington? Fenichi?

Just tell me and it will be ready on the next update :)

The area circled in red would be great if it isn't too much to ask. And 'Principality of Legington' would be great.

map.png

OK, depeterson61 and stalin1953. I'll expand Aqmuland to the new area and place Francovania by the next update.

Thank you MinecraftMike.

Hello.
I would be most appreciative if I could be added to the map, please.
I would appreciate if the territory on the map would be a coastal territory that's mid sized.
Thank you for everything in forward.

Thanks,
[me] :)

Back