Citizenship and Residency Updates

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Union of the three tribes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Union of the three tribes:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Union of the three tribes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You need to post that in the citizenship application thread. Click on this URL to get there. --> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zupla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I would like to renounce my TNP citizenship, as I would no longer like to stay in this wretched place any longer.

my main nation will be pur foxy as my other just got deleted for some reason.

and I will make a new main nation on friday so I'll post again on friday

Moristia:
my main nation will be pur foxy as my other just got deleted for some reason.

and I will make a new main nation on friday so I'll post again on friday
The registry list has been updated to reflect the change.

I still don't get it, how can I become a citizen? join the military?

Gospel Power:
I still don't get it, how can I become a citizen? join the military?
You had already done what you needed to when you had applied - it's just that I hadn't done my checks for a few days due to Christmas. You are a Citizen now, there's no requirement to join the military.

Back