Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Ocheesemal, I reject your application for RA membership and retract your conditional approval.

Kinstonelle, you are conditionally admitted to the RA pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and Admin team.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=olvern

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Olvern, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Olvern:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=olvern

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Olvern, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Security check indicates proxying.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Olvern, your application is rejected. Try again without a proxy and you may be admitted.
Welp, no RA membership it is. I've had proxy problems well before I even knew what a proxy was, thanks to my very intelligent ISP.

Olvern:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Olvern, your application is rejected. Try again without a proxy and you may be admitted.
Welp, no RA membership it is. I've had proxy problems well before I even knew what a proxy was, thanks to my very intelligent ISP.

Let me talk to the other admins. Perhaps we can figure something out.

Zemnaya Svoboda

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zemnaya Svoboda, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I do not believe Zemnaya Svoboda poses a security risk at this time.

I'm watching him though. Carefully.

Aside from the fact that Elu has apparently shared an IP address with PunkD, Asta, and/or BW at one point or another, I am pretty darn sure he is his own person and not trying to double up accounts. So Security check has passed. :P

Former English Colony:
Aside from the fact that Elu has apparently shared an IP address with PunkD, Asta, and/or BW at one point or another, I am pretty darn sure he is his own person and not trying to double up accounts. So Security check has passed. :P

Also Gulliver.

5 IP matches with Punk D (none overlapping), 2 IP matches with Gulliver (overlapping), 1 non-overlapping match with Blue Wolf II, and 1 overlapping match with Astarial/SillyString.

Why'd I look at this? It was so weird! Punk D and I must both use MBTA WiFi or something. (I've never met the man!)

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=christianorum_civitate

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Christanorum Civitate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=universelle

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Universelle, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_hellenic_state_of_macedonia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Hellenic State of Macedonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Armed Republic of Nino Syahputra

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Armed Republic of Nino Syahputra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Olvern:
Crushing Our Enemies:

After some discussions with other admins and with Olvern, we have decided to consider the ISP-required proxy acceptable. We are sure that he has no other practical way of accessing the forum, and are assured he is not anyone else already here in disguise.

I can't do the security checks for the more recent applicants right this moment, but if another admin does not show up soon to do it, I will later tonight.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jack Holland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I do not believe that the above nation poses a security risk at this time (note: his TNP nation is Jack Holland, not Sasoon).

Sasoon:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jack Holland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Sorry, wrong account. This is my appropriate account. I

Jack Holland:
Sasoon:
You should actually only have 1 account on the forum. Would you rather use Sasoon or Jack Holland? We don't care if your nation name doesn't match the forum account name.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Burning Burgers, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=burning_burgers

Former English Colony:
Jack Holland:
Sasoon:
You should actually only have 1 account on the forum. Would you rather use Sasoon or Jack Holland? We don't care if your nation name doesn't match the forum account name.
I'd rather use Jack Holland. Thanks

I do not believe Burning Burgers poses a security risk at this time.

A fire risk maybe.

T.HE.S.MA, Nino Syahputra, Jack Holland, welcome to the RA!

Olvern, please apply again and your application will be reconsidered.

Burning Burgers, you are conditionally admitted to the RA, pending a routine security check by the admin team.

Kyong Hee, your application is rejected, because you have not given us a nation in TNP.

Grosseschnauzer:
<mod edit: you don't have to quote the OP, especially when it's giant>
Waqaszczek

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Waqaszczek Free States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back