Regional Assembly Membership Applications

waqaszczek:
Grosseschnauzer:
<mod edit: you don't have to quote the OP, especially when it's giant>
Waqaszczek

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Waqaszczek Free States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
You're using a proxy server. But I am asking Elu for a second opinion.

This is also a poke to M&M to detail what he did as he seems to have forgotten.

BurningBurgers added to the RA.

[http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_north_pacific]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Newmist, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
waqaszczek:
Grosseschnauzer:
<mod edit: you don't have to quote the OP, especially when it's giant>
Waqaszczek

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Waqaszczek Free States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
You're using a proxy server. But I am asking Elu for a second opinion.

This is also a poke to M&M to detail what he did as he seems to have forgotten.

BurningBurgers added to the RA.
Posting for the record. I completed the requested remaskings but had not got around to some of the recent security checks yet.

Burning Burgers, welcome to the RA!

Waqaszczek, your application is rejected because your nation no longer resides in The North Pacific.

Newmist, you are conditionally approved for RA membership pending a routine security check by the Vice Delegate.

Zeroxis

I, Ezra, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zeroxis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I do not believe that Ezra poses a security risk at this time.

As for Ash, he's already in the RA, I'm *guessing* he's just switching his RA nation and posted in the wrong thread. I contacted him on IRC and linked him to the correct place.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=vancover

I, Death777, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vancover, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crystal Net

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Crystal Net, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Yeah, it says Corporate Bordello, but that was on one decision.

Grand Duchy of Cisrhenania

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Duchy of Cisrhenania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Republic of Maverick Nation

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Maverick Nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

California and Cascadia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of California and Cascadia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MMS Nation pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [http://www.nationstates.net/nation=isolated_galitia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

[Link to your nation in The North Pacific here.]
nationstates.net/semitica

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SEMITICA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=leunoina

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leunoina, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Just as a heads up for any other admins, I am working on the Security Checks right now --->

Completed: Maverick appears to be posting from a business IP. Please log in from home and reapply.

ManarchyintheuK, MMS, checks clean and have been remasked

Isolated Galitia, Semitica, and Wintervenom check clean and are awaiting the Vice Delegates input.

Back