Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Whew, sorry about the delay here!

Awkwardiga is denied - thanks for pointing that out, Sanc.

Libetarian Republics, Imperial House of Toms, America 2025, ShadowMinister, and Parmistine, welcome to the RA!

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=elegarth

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The North Pacific Summer House of Elegarth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I believe that Elegarth does not pose a security risk at this time. So all good with me.

schmockelsteinland
schmockelsteinland
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Schmockelsteinland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific. pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I have to discuss something with the admin team about Elegarth's application that he has made me aware of.

Edit: Elegarth checks fine.

Eremeiaz checks fine

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Geniva,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Elegarth and eremieazz, welcome to the RA!

Geniva, you are conditionally approved for RA membership pending a routine security check by the administrators.

[Locklands]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Locklands], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

TNP Nation

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Corrupt Sensations, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

No security risk posed right now by either Locklands or Corrupt Sensations.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Guslantis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Locklands and Corrupt Sensations, you are conditionally accepted to the RA pending a routine security check by the admins.

bootahilley 01, you are conditionally accepted to the RA pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admins.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=scanodovia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Scanodovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

I don't believe either bootahiley 01 or Scanodovia poses a security risk at this time.

Locklands:
[Locklands]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Locklands], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
You and Parmistine have both used this IP address, at this point we can't be sure you are two different people. So you do not pass the security check.

Chodean Kal

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chodean Kal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nation Link

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sasoon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Stovilium

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stovilium, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Scanodovia, you are conditionally admitted to the RA pending a routine admin check.

Dalimbar, you are conditionally admitted to the RA pending a routine check by the Vice Delegate.

Sasoon, your application is denied because your nation is no longer in The North Pacific.

Stovilium, you are conditionally admitted to the RA pending a routine admin check.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=crown_of_the_republic_of_the_royalbloods

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Crown of the Republic of the RoyalBloods, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=grogeriovania

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grogeriovania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
I'm not entirely certain who has been approved by Sanc and who hasn't. So this is just a SC.

Scanodovia is fine
Dali is fine as he's already orange
Stovilium checks fine.
They're all fine with me.

Bettafighter is fine with me, as is King Pyter. I don't believe either pose a security risk at this time.

I originally got that one but didn't use his forum name, sorry. He's still ok with me.

King Infuschein, welcome to the RA!

King Pyter and bettafighter, you are conditionally accepted pending a routine security check by the admins.

Dalter

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalter, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

SillyString:
King Infuschein, welcome to the RA!

King Pyter and bettafighter, you are conditionally accepted pending a routine security check by the admins.
bettafighter appear to be using a proxy server, so unless they post from a non-proxy IP, they will not pass the security check.

King Pyter passes and is in the RA

I do apologise, my patience has never been my best trait. I had slept in between the posts, and so hadn't realised that the time frame was so short.

TNP & WA nation: Kumogawa

I, Snow von Eiskristal, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kumogawa, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back