Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Aphitc

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aphitc, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
Locklands:
[Locklands]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Locklands], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
You and Parmistine have both used this IP address, at this point we can't be sure you are two different people. So you do not pass the security check.
Reason for this is he's my brother. He saw me doing this and wanted to join in, is it ok?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Schweizweld], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=zolonya

I, the leaderof The North Pacific nation of Zolonya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote inThe NorthPacific. I pledge that nonationundermycontrolwillwage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner,I petition the Speaker for membership inthe RegionalAssemblyofthe North Pacific.

Valatie

I, Max Dresser, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Valatie pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Aphitc, schweizweld, and zolonya, you are conditionally approved for RA membership following a routine security check by the admins.

MaxDresser, you are conditionally approved for RA membership following routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and by the admins.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=black_flames

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Black Flame's, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lamancia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lamancia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

[I withdraw my candidacy for membership as I have now left the North Pacific Region. I bid you all good luck on my departure]

Murdock213 and lukedg97, you are both conditionally admitted to the RA pending a routine security check by the admins.

MaxDresser, you're still waiting for an admin check as well.

CapMalcReynolds

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of CapMalcReynolds, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Wow. We are quite far behind on these, I am working on them now and will edit this post as I go.

Edit: Aphitic, schweizland, Zolonya, MaxDresser, murdock213, checks okay and have been remasked.

I, Prince Bishop of TNP nation of Ecumenical Byzantine State, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lukedg97 still needs an admin check. Conditionally admittance withdrawn, and application denied for losing resident status.

CapMalcReynolds, you are conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

EBS, you are conditionally admitted pending checks by the admins and the Vice Delegate.Conditionally admittance withdrawn, and application denied for losing resident status.

That Johz Thing

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of That Johz Thing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Dueling Cardsharps

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dueling Cardsharps, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Johz:
That Johz Thing

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of That Johz Thing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Clean.

Treize_Dreizehn:
Dueling Cardsharps

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dueling Cardsharps, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Does not appear to be using a proxy, nor to have another account on this forum.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Johz, welcome back to the RA!

Uh, I thought you usually said that conditional on a security check? Well, masking :)

Eluvatar:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Johz, welcome back to the RA!

Uh, I thought you usually said that conditional on a security check? Well, masking :)
No, I didn't...I've been told several times by the admin team that citizens and former citizens don't need to be re-checked when they apply.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_house_of_todd_and_greater_toddmania

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of The House of Todd and Greater Toddmania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Toddmania, you are conditionally approved for RA membership pending routine security checks by the Vice Delegate and the admin team.
Thank you! It's a pleasure to serve.

Toddmania:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_house_of_todd_and_greater_toddmania

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of The House of Todd and Greater Toddmania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
I do not believe that Toddmania poses a security risk at this time.

Treize_Dreizehn:
Dueling Cardsharps

Having consulted with the Security Council, there is a legitimate and significant concern that Treize_Dreizehn is a security risk. As such I have no other option than to declare Treize_Dreizehn's application a risk to regional security and to be invalid under L.C. §§6.1.5-8. I hereby request the Speaker to hold an immediate vote on such under the aforementioned articles.

Treize_Dreizehn:
Dueling Cardsharps

Your application is rejected. A vote to uphold that rejection is taking place on the voting floor.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ocheesemall

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ocheesemall, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

CapMalcReynolds under review, by the by.

Toddmania has been contacted regarding his security check.

Ocheesemall is rejected for proxy usage.

Kinstonelle

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kinstonelle, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back