Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Republic of Long Island
N/A
I, Isidor C. Stark, leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Long island, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Ganzjar
No WA nation

I, Ganzjar, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Commonwealth of Ganzjar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Chairman Ping
Chairman Ping

I, John Ashcroft Land, leader of The North Pacific nation of Chairman Ping, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Marcica

I, Marcican, leader of The North Pacific nation of Marcica, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

The Commonwealth of Falconkats
The Commonwealth of Falconkats
I, Falconkats, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Commonwealth of Falconkats, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

United Alesia
I have no WA nation at this time.

I, madjack, leader of The North Pacific nation of United Alesia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Ananke
Ananke II

I, Ananke, leader of The North Pacific nation of Ananke, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Isidor, JAL and Falconkats are hereby admitted and should be remasked.

madjack and Ananke need a security check.

Saxony Badenburg
Colegate Industries

I, Kingborough, leader of The North Pacific nation of Saxony Badenburg, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Right you are Eluvatar. Ananke is hereby admitted and should be admitted.

I need a security check for Kingsborough.

Tyfa
The Tyfan Union

I, [Tyfa], leader of The North Pacific nation of (Tyfa), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Falc, Isidor and JAL remasked.

I am waiting some information from Marcican - an anomaly came up on his IP check that I did not notice the first time round.

I, scs757, leader of The North Pacific nation of Diyyas, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

flemingovia:
Whoa back

Marcican, have you ever had another account on this forum?
Yeah, my apologies - I believe I have Myroria and Marcica as accounts already. I suppose I signed up twice in the years I've been playing NS and forgot.

EDIT: If you wanted to delete the other two that's fine with me of course. I'll be maintaining this one since I plan to be at least semi-active here as well now.

Numpkys

I, Venico M. Stark, leader of The North Pacific nation of Numpkys, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Eluvatar:
Gulliver:
Sikarraxet, do you have no WA nation?

Seeing as Sikarraxet is Texarrakis (WHAT A SURPRISE) of The Imperial Legion (and Exshaw, Asgard), a raider, I expect he has one. And is not unlikely to have switchers.
Correction. I am not a raider, I am an Imperialist. I'm rarely involved in the raiding element of NationStates (except for several supports). I currently do not have a WA nation.

Kingsborough and Tyfa are hereby admitted.

Was madjack security checked and I missed it?

Venico M. Stark and scs757, do you have WA nations?

[admin hat on]

Folks, if you've had an account on these forums in the past, we will be able to detect it.

I've found two in the registered citizen thread in addition to the one Flem has discovered.

Forum policy (tied to the one player-one vote rules we have here) prohibits duplicate accounts. Dealing with duplications slows things down because we then have to check with you to see which account you are planning to use.

It is preferred that you have your username changed as opposed to having multiple accounts here.

Likewise, don't use a proxy server and if you are in a situation where you have a service provider that makes it look like you do let us know up front. Otherwise we end up reporting the violation of the law against use of proxy servers.

{admin hat off]

Barbakiueria
Kowaltzke

I, Barbakiueria, leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbabkiueria, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for renewal of my membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Sikarraxet:
Sikarraxet

I, Sikarraxet, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sikarraxet, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
BUMP and no I don't have a WA nation as I've stated previously

I need a security check for Sikarraxet.

So that was taken care of back when the original application was made.

In that Sikarraxet is admitted.

Gulliver:
Kingsborough and Tyfa are hereby admitted.

Was madjack security checked and I missed it?

Venico M. Stark and scs757, do you have WA nations?
As of the moment I do not but I do plan on notifying you every time I do and do not have a WA nation.

Back