Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, Chairman of the Founding Centrist Party of Redanda, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Redanda, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Eastern Hungry
Purple Vision

I, Thomas Insaniac, leader of The North Pacific nation of Eastern Hungry, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cartwrightia
Cartwrightia

I, Cartwrightia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Cartwrightia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

New Kervoskia
Neo Kervoskia

I, New Kervoskia, leader of The North Pacific nation of New Kervoskia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lower Greece
Truthfully doesn't exist

I, HEM, leader of The North Pacific nation of Lower Greece, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

TNP: Checkers
WA: Ironic Ambassador

I, Iro, leader of The North Pacific nation of Checkers, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Security checks are done by the admins just to make sure no one is using proxies or trying to register multiple times.

Cartwrightia, New Kervoskia, HEM, Iro, and Chairman of FCPR look to be clean.

A multi check is still required however.

Sovreignry North Pacific
We Built This City Jefferson Starship

I, Sovreignry, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sovreignry North Pacific, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

As Elu and a couplw of others were aware, I had a RL matter come up that was out of my control that limited how much time I could access the internet; and at this point, I am so tired I can barely type straight.
I may have some energy sometime this weekend, but having to go without sleep for 40 hours or so means I'm a very tired schnauzer. (So is Lieb' she decided to stay up with me last night as well.)

I guarantee that the RL issues I'm having to contend with right now are far more consequential than a college course exam.

And HEM, you should know better. Because I'm getting the impression you don't.

At the moment, checks have been done on all of those that have been requested, and they are awaiting the Speaker's post of admitted them to the R.A. before we can remask.

Sovreignry, we have to await the Speaker's acknowledgement of your application.

Grosseschnauzer:
I guarantee that the RL issues I'm having to contend with right now are far more consequential than a college course exam.

And HEM, you should know better. Because I'm getting the impression you don't.

At the moment, checks have been done on all of those that have been requested, and they are awaiting the Speaker's post of admitted them to the R.A. before we can remask.

Sovreignry, we have to await the Speaker's acknowledgement of your application.
I made a joke about injustice and said to take your time, I think that's a fairly respectful post. :unsure:

Sovreignry:
Sovreignry North Pacific

I, Sovreignry, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sovreignry North Pacific, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Acknowledged. Could I get a security check?

john2845
Riggston

I, john2845, leader of The North Pacific nation of Riggston, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

john2845:
john2845
Riggston

I, john2845, leader of The North Pacific nation of Riggston, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I please have a security check for John2845.

Kingborough:
Sovreignry:
Sovreignry North Pacific

Acknowledged. Could I get a security check?
Security check clears.

Kingborough:
john2845:
john2845
Riggston

May I please have a security check for John2845.
I'm not able to clear this applicant at this time. Am sending PM to the Speaker.

Back