Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Marcican:
flemingovia:
Whoa back

Marcican, have you ever had another account on this forum?
Yeah, my apologies - I believe I have Myroria and Marcica as accounts already. I suppose I signed up twice in the years I've been playing NS and forgot.

EDIT: If you wanted to delete the other two that's fine with me of course. I'll be maintaining this one since I plan to be at least semi-active here as well now.
Accounts Myroria and Marcica have been deleted. I believe that Marcican is now clear for admittance, at the Speaker's pleasure.

Gulliver:
Kingsborough and Tyfa are hereby admitted.

Was madjack security checked and I missed it?

Venico M. Stark and scs757, do you have WA nations?

i dont not have a WA nation

Terra Lucum
none

I, Terra Lucum, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Commonwealth of Terra Lucum, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Marcican, Venico M. Stark and scs757 are hereby admitted and should be remasked.

I need a security check for Terra Lucum.

Gulliver:
Marcican, Venico M. Stark and scs757 are hereby admitted and should be remasked.

I need a security check for Terra Lucum.
Remasking done (and madjack was remasked previously), and security check pending.

Saint Oz
Saint Oz

I, Saint Oz, leader of The North Pacific nation of Saint Oz, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanent

Abstain
No WA nation

I, Abstain, leader of The North Pacific nation of Abstain, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Deutronesia
Deutronesia

I, Deutronesia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Deutronesia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Letonna II
Letonna

I, Letonna, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Letonna II, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

wisdom_nation
applying for WA Nation

I, James Matin, leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Wisdom Nation, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, Sinisterhalberd, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Carlisle, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

EDITED: Messed up my name. It is now corect

Deutronesia and Letonna need to be security checked.

James Martin, what is your WA nation?

sinisterhalberd, I can't find the nation of Carlisle, Democratic Republic of Carlisle or The Democratic Republic of Carlisle.

The United Democracy
United States of Natan

I, The United Democracy, leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Democracy, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Lysandrion
Lysandrion

I, Giovanni Longo, leader of The North Pacific nation of Lysandrion, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Kingdom of Drumgol
Kingdom of Drumgol

I, H.R.M. King Graham Drumgol, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingdom of Drumgol, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Abstain checks OK.

Deuteronia checks OK

Letonna Checks OK

James Martin checks OK

Sinisterhalberd will be checked once his nations are sorted out.

The United Democracy Checks OK

Geovanni Longo checks OK

Drumgol Checks OK

Gulliver:
Deutronesia and Letonna need to be security checked.

James Martin, what is your WA nation?

sinisterhalberd, I can't find the nation of Carlisle, Democratic Republic of Carlisle or The Democratic Republic of Carlisle.
I corrected my previous post. It now has the correct information.

Abstain, Deutronesia, letonna, James Martin, The United Democracy, Giovanni Longo and Drumgol are hereby admitted and should be remasked.

sinisterhalberd, do you have a WA nation?

sinisterhalberd:
I, Sinisterhalberd, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Carlisle, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

EDITED: Messed up my name. It is now corect
Apparently, as he posted, he edited his original application post, and fixed the name of his nation.

Malvad
Malvad

I, ADGN8, leader of The North Pacific nation of Malvad, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Drugged Monkeys TNP
Drugged Monkeys

I, Drugged Monkeys, leader of The North Pacific nation of Drugged Monkeys TNP, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, Sergenian, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Sergenia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Mall
I have no WA, and to list all of my bloody switchers would require me to remember them.

I, Mall, leader of The North Pacific nation of Mall, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back