Regional Assembly Membership Applications

The United States of Kyle Keeling

I, Kyle Keeling, leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Kyle Keeling, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Kyle Keeling:

I, Kyle Keeling, leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Kyle Keeling, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
I will process this and John2845's applications in the morning, as I hope a moderation decision will have then been made on Kyle Keeling.

Democratic Donkeys
Democratic Donkeys

I, Democratic Donkeys, leader of The North Pacific nation of Democratic Donkeys, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

There are three other admin here, and I know for a fact one of them has been on and posting every day this week. Why haven't any of them done these things? I'm not the only one here.

john2845's issue has been resolved per PM from the Speaker, so he is cleared.

DD doesn't need a check after all these years as a Global Mod.

The moderation team is still working on a resolution the the Kyle Keeling matter.

John2845 has been admitted to the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such.

Democratic Donkey's cannot be admitted as their TNP nation has CTE'd.

Principality of Jeikeu
Principality of Jeikeu

I, jbwncster, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Commonwealth of Principality of Jeikeu, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Dockport
Camian WA Mission

I, Camwood, leader of The North Pacific nation of Dockport, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

[reapplication]

I assume Camwood doesn't require another security check, having been a RA member only a week ago?

Kyle Keeling and Jbwncster are admitted to the RA and need to be remasked as such. Thank you.

Masanmay
Masanmay

I, Masanmay, leader of The North Pacific nation of Masanmay, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Masanmay:
Masanmay
Masanmay

I, Masanmay, leader of The North Pacific nation of Masanmay, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I please have a security check on Masanmay? Thank you.

Proxy Juris
JURISDICTIONS currently located within Democratium as their Regional Delegate.

I, Jurisdictions, leader of The North Pacific nation of Proxy Juris, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Jurisdictions:
Proxy Juris
JURISDICTIONS currently located within Democratium as their Regional Delegate.

I, Jurisdictions, leader of The North Pacific nation of Proxy Juris, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I please have a security check for Juris?

I, quinzdom, leader of The North Pacific nation of (quinzdom), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

quinzdom:
I, quinzdom, leader of The North Pacific nation of (quinzdom), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Please include your WA and TNP nation, thank you. Until then I can't process your request.

gordak555
quinzdom

I, gordak, leader of The North Pacific nation of gordak555, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Black Dixie
Dixie Blue

I, [Jack Dixie], leader of The North Pacific nation of (Black Dixie), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

gordak555:
gordak555
quinzdom

I, gordak, leader of The North Pacific nation of gordak555, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Gordak555, have you another account on the forum?

Jurisdictions, Camwood and Masanmay have been admitted to the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such.

May I please have a security check on Jack Dixie?

Thank you for the swift response Flem.

Also;
Jack Dixie has been admitted to the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such :)

I, President Sibu, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of the Phoenix Convocation, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sibu:
I, President Sibu, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of the Phoenix Convocation, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Please include your TNP nation and WA nation, thank you.

Almaniania
The Weiss Isles

I, Almaniania, leader of The North Pacific nation of Almaniania, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Almaniania:
Almaniania
The Weiss Isles

I, Almaniania, leader of The North Pacific nation of Almaniania, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I please request a security check on Almaniania?

Back