Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Denzien X, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Cascadian Commonwealth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Okay, this is the list of people I see as not checked/admitted:
Cascadia (checks fine)
Tano appears to have possibly created an old account, last used 2 years ago. If they can provide the name of that account then I think we could delete it.
Bootsie (former citizen)
xarinth (passes okay)
Kalti (already passed security check but there was nothing new from the Speaker)

Modified the oath:
Iskandar (checks okay)
evan06kirk (is on a corporate IP, so wouldn't pass regardless)

Please, if there is anyone else, can you post? I'm also uncertain as to when people may be admitted with the VD being present right now, so I'm not going to actually admit anyone, just post if they're okay or not.

Tano appears to have possibly created an old account, last used 2 years ago. If they can provide the name of that account then I think we could delete it.
I...don't really know of any accounts I would have created...I founded approx. two years ago, but that was late December so I doubt I would have joined TNP that early (don't think I even joined TEP's that early)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Celts, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cormac is conditionally approved pending security checks by the admins and VD.

Cascadia is conditionally approved pending security checks by the VD.

Remask Bootsie, xarinith and Kalti as RA members :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alunya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws with the exception of Chapter 7, Section 7.3, Clause 14 adopting Flemingovianism as the religion and church of The North Pacific, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United States of Joshua, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

United States of Joshua is conditionally approved pending security checks by the admins and VD.

Sigh...reapplying.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Punk Reloaded, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Hmmmm...after loads of supr srs discussion with the SC and a thorough investigation, punk d passes my security check by a narrow margin. I've got my eye on you...

;)

I don't know about this Punk D character. I'll let the other admins decide if passes the security check.

Time to do an oath of nothingness.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dish'nok val Di Morrsk of Cronaal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

SillyString:
Nwahs, former citizens don't need admin checks. They've already been security checked. :P
Eh, admitting people at 2am in the morning is not my forte.

Cronaal admitted into the RA.

Confused on the whole "Post at Home" Thing. I am currently posting from my home, and I dont know why it is coming up different. I am using a laptop, so maybe that is the problem, but I have no affiliation with any company or other outside group. I will be reapplying.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Duchy of Astozia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
SillyString:
Nwahs, former citizens don't need admin checks. They've already been security checked. :P
Eh, admitting people at 2am in the morning is not my forte.

Cronaal admitted into the RA.
No hurry and I don't mind waiting for an admin check, but I just wanted to point out I'm a former citizen as well, in case the admins aren't planning to check me because of that. :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lake Funkadelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stoskavanya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Estini, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=estini

Back