Regional Assembly Membership Applications

thirtyonem14:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grelenna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
You've already been admitted.

Alta Italia is conditionally admitted pending admin checks.

midtkandal is admitted into the RA, admins, please remask :)

I, the Illustrious Leader of The North Pacific nation of Astra Lumina, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SkaroEsThals, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of End-of-nations, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=end-of-nations

My main nation-
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=little_sealand

Little Sealand is conditionally approved pending security checks by VD and Admins.

Remask Richard, thanks!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Morheim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of LAS EMILIANA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Reposting from home:

I, the Illustrious Leader of The North Pacific nation of Astra Lumina, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

PS: my Uni IP (due to it being my workplace, with static IP assigned) is more unique than my home one (which is drawn from cable network dynamic IP pool).

Remask Morheim and Little Sealand, thanks!

Las Emiliana and Astra are admitted pending admin checks.

I, President Maximus the Great,the leader of The North Pacific nation of Asian Union Pact, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carmarthen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Las Emiliana:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of LAS EMILIANA, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Little Sealand, Morheim, Las Emiliana, and Astra all pass my security check.

Lord Nwahs:

Morheim masked.

Las Emiliana checked and masked.

Astra:
Reposting from home:

PS: my Uni IP (due to it being my workplace, with static IP assigned) is more unique than my home one (which is drawn from cable network dynamic IP pool).

Crushing Our Enemies:
Little Sealand, Morheim, Las Emiliana, and Astra all pass my security check.

Lord Nwahs:

Astra now passes security check. Masked.

MaximustheGreat:
I, President Maximus the Great,the leader of The North Pacific nation of Asian Union Pact, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
MaximustheGreat and camarthen are conditionally admitted pending Admin + VD checks.

Passes admin security check, masked as Citizen pending Vice Delegate check.

camarthen:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carmarthen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
MaximustheGreat and camarthen are conditionally admitted pending Admin + VD checks.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Camarthen passes my security check.

camarthen passes admin security check and is masked.

I, Skkal, leader of The North Pacific nation of Skkal, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

mcmasterdonia:
Alta Italia appears to be logging in from his school. Needs to log in from home.

Midtkanda has been remasked.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alta Italia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dongtianguo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Dongtianguo is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Maximusthegreat is admitted into the RA, welcome! Admins, please remask.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nick Anumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of INSERT YOUR TNP NATION, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sadakoyama

I, the duly authorized representative empowered by and on behalf of the Council of Sciencemasters of The North Pacific nation of Sadakoyama, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Common-Sense Politics:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nick Anumia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Common-Sense Politics passes my security check.

Lord Nwahs:
Common-Sense Politics is conditionally admitted pending Admin checks.

Checks clean, remasked.

Abstain:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of INSERT YOUR TNP NATION, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Abstain is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Checks clean, masked as Citizen pending Vice Delegate check

Piscivore:
Sadakoyama

I, the duly authorized representative empowered by and on behalf of the Council of Sciencemasters of The North Pacific nation of Sadakoyama, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
Piscivore is conditionally admitted pending VD + Admin checks.

Checked. Masked as Citizen pending Vice Delegate check.

Back