Regional Assembly Membership Applications

We, the leaders of The North Pacific nation of Ludvaria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My nation is Ludvaria (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ludvaria) (I want to modify my profile in this forum, but I didn't find how). I took the liberty to change the oath to first person plural since my nation is administered by a group of persons, but if that's a problem, I'll fix it.

Do you know how to help me? I'm using Google Chrome and when I try the classic way of trying to go to Settings...Show Advanced Settings...Network...Change Proxy Settings...LAN Settings, then unchecking what I have to...

BUT it's not even checked in the first place! Help!

Ludvaria:
We, the leaders of The North Pacific nation of Ludvaria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My nation is Ludvaria (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ludvaria) (I want to modify my profile in this forum, but I didn't find how). I took the liberty to change the oath to first person plural since my nation is administered by a group of persons, but if that's a problem, I'll fix it.
I'm okay with it, since it really isn't all that excessive :) To edit your profile, go to Preferences -> update profile

Ludvaria is conditionally admitted into the RA pending security checks by the Admin Team and the VD.

@NC: Chill, dude. I also had problems with proxies when I registered in the past. Turns out my ISP is notorious for being used as a common proxy address. I'm sure your issue can be settled amiably if you would PM the Admins nicely to ask about the issue.

Thanks Olvern, I just PM-ed you to discuss this issue in greater detail.

This to address the proxy point. Regarding my previous reputation, I have resigned from the WA and transferred it to another nation. I have come to realise that I would probably never be elected into any position in TNP if I keep up with my ways. If I wish to practice being a delegate/another position, I should start from scratch/small regions first.

Ludvaria and Rother both pass checks.

As for NC;

I'll be direct about this. I'm not performing a check on you until you get your proxy issue sorted, it's pretty much pointless because you'll keep failing checks until then.

On a point of information though and maintaining my previous declaration of transparency, your previous reputation does indeed concern me, overlooking your brief stint with TEK, which in general makes me weary of you, if I recall correctly your last stint in TNP was littered mostly with you slamming the government of the day and calling TNP out in a negative fashion on more than one instance. Your actions, where at the time exactly counter to that of one we would expect in the legislative body of the realm. And thus I have my thinking to do when the time comes where the last check in your application will be mine.

Aba

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Brussels, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_brussels

Joining the forums in order to participate more fully in politics and the like. My proposal currently is at vote on the Security Council floor.

In the meantime, however, is there anything I can do to convince you I've changed?

Albrecht I:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Brussels, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Joining the forums in order to participate more fully in politics and the like. My proposal currently is at vote on the Security Council floor.
Albrecht I is conditionally admitted pending checks by the VD and Admins.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalies pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Rother:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rother, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
mcmasterdonia:
Rother is a citizen and does not require a security check.
Abacathea:
Rother remasked.

Lord Nwahs:
Ludvaria:

I'm okay with it, since it really isn't all that excessive :) To edit your profile, go to Preferences -> update profile

Ludvaria is conditionally admitted into the RA pending security checks by the Admin Team and the VD.

@NC: Chill, dude. I also had problems with proxies when I registered in the past. Turns out my ISP is notorious for being used as a common proxy address. I'm sure your issue can be settled amiably if you would PM the Admins nicely to ask about the issue.
Abacathea:
Ludvaria security checked and remasked.

mcmasterdonia:
New Charlzilla is using a proxy and fails security check.
Abacathea:
As for NC;

I'll be direct about this. I'm not performing a check on you until you get your proxy issue sorted, it's pretty much pointless because you'll keep failing checks until then.

On a point of information though and maintaining my previous declaration of transparency, your previous reputation does indeed concern me, overlooking your brief stint with TEK, which in general makes me weary of you, if I recall correctly your last stint in TNP was littered mostly with you slamming the government of the day and calling TNP out in a negative fashion on more than one instance. Your actions, where at the time exactly counter to that of one we would expect in the legislative body of the realm. And thus I have my thinking to do when the time comes where the last check in your application will be mine.

Aba
New Charlzilla, the admin team is reviewing its policy toward your ISP. Expect a process from us to let you show you are a distinct person soon.

Lord Nwahs:
Albrecht I:

Albrecht I is conditionally admitted pending checks by the VD and Admins.
Albrecht I passes security check. Awaiting Vice Delegate action, remasked as Citizen in the interim.

dmb615:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalies pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Lord Nwahs:
dmb615 is conditionally admitted pending checks by the VD.

dmb615 is already a Citizen so no in depth security checks are needed from the Admin side. Awaiting Vice Delegate action.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Cific States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dovahmon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The United Cific States and dovahmon are conditionally admitted pending checks by the admins and VD.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Epicshizz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tronkandal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Still waiting for an admin word on naxhi24.

dmb615 and Albrecht I are admitted because of citizen masking and VD approval, so I'm waiting for them to be remasked.

Guys, have there been updates on my situation? McM has not replied to my latest message :(

naxhi24:
Lord Nwahs:
naxhi24's application is rejected, as no valid nation is provided in their post. (I know what nation you're referring to, but please post properly - there is no "The" in your nation's name.)
Apologies:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Duchy of Astozia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sorry for the delayed reply, we seem to have gotten some wires crossed.

You don't appear to be posting from home. Could you please post from home so we can do the security check properly?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Folmerica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Most Serene Republic of Kalti, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Il Veltro, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

One of the requirements for RA status says that one may not apply with more than one nation.

Given the circumstances pertaining to myself and my brother, current RA member The Church of Satan, I ask that the Admins make an exemption in this case. If this cannot be done, I am willing to appeal this with a perfectly reasonable argument.

Kalti does not pass as they are using a corporate IP. They may reapply and will be admitted if they post from a home account.

Il Vetro will need to be discussed by Admins.

mcmasterdonia:
Kalti does not pass as they are using a corporate IP. They may reapply and will be admitted if they post from a home account.

Il Vetro will need to be discussed by Admins.

Edit: Just to clarify a little about my home internet. I'm a college student and the apartment complex I live at is the one that provides internet access. So yes, I am posting from my apartment but due to the way it is set up and structured it will probably come across as a corporate IP.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Norway XXVIII, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I am part of the NPA and cant post in roleplay and Flemingovia said to join the RA so i can and thats my reason.Anyway choose as you will.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dutch LandsThe Dutch Lands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back