The Book of Flemingovia

Flemingovia:
Don't forget, you still have the cheese god. I am sure that will make you the envy of the Nationstates world.
Here, Flemingovia is testing our faith in him.
Democratic Donkeys:
But I hate the cheese God. :(
^This.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Yeah, fuck the cheese god.

The presence of Flemingovia has left us...there is no hope left for our god-forsaken region. :(
Have faith, my old friend. All is not lost.
Malphe:
I want to see this compiled into one factbook, to make it easier to read.
I have done so, in hopes that it will renew the faith and convert the heathen masses. Now you may read the entire Book of Flemingovia, free of interruptions from Romanoffia and his false cheese god. Link here.

There is always hope, especially when one forsakes the false cheese god. Let us put aside false idols and reaffirm our faith in the one true god. Hail Flemingovia and his benevolent loins!

:flemingovia2:

After reading it over again, I've decided that whenever I am told I cannot do something, I will declare that I am root admin.

Malphe:
After reading it over again, I've decided that whenever I am told I cannot do something, I will declare that I am root admin.
It seemed to work well for Grosseschnauzer.

>|P

Ash:
Malphe:
It seemed to work well for Grosseschnauzer.

>|P
Did it?

We need more to happen in this region so that Flemingovia can author another chapter. Preferably one that is not about me.

mcmasterdonia:
Did it?

We need more to happen in this region so that Flemingovia can author another chapter. Preferably one that is not about me.
I never got the inside scoop on why Grosse left.

Regardless, I'm sure Flemingovia will grace us with his next holy writings at the right time. We must have patience, brother.
:mcm2:

read this for the first time

might have pissed myself laughing once or twice, I won't confirm or deny

I suspect that if more happened in TNP that I found amusing, more would be written. Nebula, thank you for your kind comments. Check out the hymnbook and the unexpurgated hymn book too.

Back