Security Council Application Thread

I, Pigeonstan (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pigeonstan), a shoeshiner (87103) with 243 Endorsements as of 8:42 AM CT 5/7/2022, hereby applies to join the Security Council.
You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the SC at this time. The requirements are described below.

6. The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.

I, Namwenia, a Sprat with 506 endorsements and a SPDR rating of 24,047, wish to apply for the Security Council by exemption of the SPDR requirements.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Denied. While you meet the endorsement requirement as per Section 5.1.6 of the Legal Code, you do not meet the influence requirements. Please apply again when your SPDR has exceeded 180,000.
Thank you for the swift response Hulldom. I recognize that I do not meet the SPDR requirement, which was why I noted that I requested special permission per Section 5.1, Sub-Section 7. However, I recognize that I am still a relatively new nation and may not qualify for any exemptions. I thank you again for your consideration.

Thank you for the swift response Hulldom. I recognize that I do not meet the SPDR requirement, which was why I noted that I requested special permission per Section 5.1, Sub-Section 7. However, I recognize that I am still a relatively new nation and may not qualify for any exemptions. I thank you again for your consideration.
You are interpreting 5.1.7 incorrectly. The exemption you speak of is only for nations who are already on the Security Council and have used their influence points to perform border control actions. Example: When Great Bights Mum used her influence to ban Dar Es Salaam, that was a significant blow to GBM's influence total that dropped her under the limit. We granted the exemption so she could remain a Security Councilor.

You are interpreting 5.1.7 incorrectly. The exemption you speak of is only for nations who are already on the Security Council and have used their influence points to perform border control actions. Example: When Great Bights Mum used her influence to ban Dar Es Salaam, that was a significant blow to GBM's influence total that dropped her under the limit. We granted the exemption so she could remain a Security Councilor.
Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it.

After some consideration I've come to the conclusion that I won't have enough time to follow the duties required therefore I am withdrawing my application

Last edited:
I, Hulldom, a Squire with 1,182 endorsements and 442,183 SPDR hereby apply for the Security Council.

I, Hulldom, a Squire with 1,182 endorsements and 442,183 SPDR hereby apply for the Security Council.
Your application has been acknowledged and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

I free land of mixton a newcomer with
929 endorsements and a SPDR rating of 340,335, wish to apply for the Security Council.

Quote Reply

Last edited:
I free land of mixton a newcomer with 48 endorsements and 2.215 billion people wish to apply for the security council
Your application is rejected for not meeting the requirements per the Legal Code. Please read the first post of the application thread for the requirements.

I Mixton a newcomer with
929 endorsements and a SPDR rating of 340,335, wish to apply for the Security Council.

Last edited:
Back